What's new

Is vaping as bad as they say?

If it's kids who are doing these things, I would view it as they don't know what's good for them. Adults who are meant to know better are the one's killing themselves slowly with these chemicals. Do you know about shisha? It's a big deal for ladies in my State too.

I watched a video on Facebook a few days ago where a kid who should be not more than 10 years old was smoking cannabis in public. I couldn't wrap my head around what led such child to start smoking cannabis at such a very young age. What have her parents been doing to let such a thing happen to that child?

Sometimes, the stress readings from devices like the Garmin Venu 2 Plus might not fully reflect your actual state. Factors like medication, such as Xanax, can influence these readings.

I think vaping is really not as harmful as simple smoking because very often you can use non-nicotine liquid. I think that this is a good option for those who are trying to quit, but for non-smokers, it is not worth starting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back