What's new

Have your friends been good or bad influencers in your life???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I only have one friend and he has been a good influencer.
He has always supported me when I needed him, we had done great things together and we will definitely do more.
Have your friends been good or bad influencers in your life?

Yes, my friends have been a good influence on me, since I have shared very good moments with them, they have taught me many things and I have also shared hobbies with them which have also developed me as a person, so I cannot attribute anything bad to them.

I only have one friend and he has been a good influencer.
He has always supported me when I needed him, we had done great things together and we will definitely do more.
Have your friends been good or bad influencers in your life?

I've been very careful with picking friends. Most of the time, I do not make friends because of catching fun, but how they look at the future. I want to be sure that they are ready to support and help me as much as I could do for them.

Yes, I've been lucky with my friends so far. I've been the one who is choosing my friends, they don't choose me. This have helped me with having the best of human beings as friends. They add more value to my life.

I am not a person who is easily influenced. I have had good friends and also bad friends (good friends with band habits), however, they never influenced me. I have lived with a drug addict friend for three months and still, I never did drugs, I had a friend who used to brothel regularly but I was not influenced by him. I am a strong willed person.

I'm old enough to know what is good ams bad, what would be of an advantage or disadvantage. If I want to do anything, it's because I know how it will bring me benefit. It's not because a friend was trying to influence me.

I think most of my friends were good influences on my life, but there for sure was a few that weren't good for me, and I probably should have stopped hanging out with them a long time ago. But for the most part, my friends have been a great help to me.

Personally, I have always been very careful and selective of the kind of friends that I keep because I know that your friends will always have the possibility of influencing your life either positively or negatively. So, I try as much as possible to roll with people who are going to impact on my life positively.

In my childhood, I had many acquaintances with whom I communicated and I called them friends at the time, but now I understand that it was not so. Then they influenced me really very badly so now it's hard for me to even call someone a friend because I understand how it can change their influence on me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back