Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't vape much, if I do it's from a friends vape and it's on very rare occasions. But my brother got some disposable vape pens that have thc in them and I am considering using them a bit. Has anyone here vaped? Is it as bad as they say? I don't intend to do it a lot, but each vape pen he got (two) has 100 hits on them. So you can hit it a lot before disposing of it.

I don't vape much, if I do it's from a friends vape and it's on very rare occasions. But my brother got some disposable vape pens that have thc in them and I am considering using them a bit. Has anyone here vaped? Is it as bad as they say? I don't intend to do it a lot, but each vape pen he got (two) has 100 hits on them. So you can hit it a lot before disposing of it.
I kinda got into those disposable vapes in 2010 when I found out all regular cigarettes here in the U.S. were being changed over to FSC (the "fire safe" cigarettes with the gross glue bands around the paper) and yes I noticed it right away before anyone even knew what was going on. The cigarettes are even more dangerous now with those stupid FSC glued up papers because now the ash just drops right off the cigarette when you're not looking and YES it's a hot, burning ash that could easily start a fire or at least burn some serious holes in your stuff.
Wow, I just remembered how mad I was that whole time in 2010. 😡👹😅
Anyway, that's when I started ordering vape pens (the disposables) from a place called Imperial Vapes. Not sure if they're still in biz but they had low-nicotine ones and I liked the chocolate and the chocolate mint.

But if you think about it (I did)... I'm not so sure any kind of vapor accumulating in the lungs is such a good idea either, esp if it settles in fluid form - that could easily lead to pleural effusion of the lungs. Not to say regular smoking is any safer, but I do order TarBar filters now and have used them I'd say for over maybe 10 years. Can't have a cig without one of those, I start coughing like crazy.

I don't get involved in vaping. I just try my best to stay away and not get into it. While I can not say that it is very bad, there is no scientific backup that it is healthy as many that are into it make us to believe.

Vaping and smoking is not good for your health, it's why I don't smoke. Getting high on Cannabis can feel good according to those who use it but it won't be interested. Cancer of the lungs is very devastating. People shouldn't be smoking.

I don't smoke and I will not vape either. It is really bad since it has chemicals that is not beneficial to the body. It poses health risks too.

I don't vape at all. In fact I don't smoke anything. I had heard once that a single vape can do as much damage as smoking 100 cigarettes does. Not sure if it's true though.

Our ministry of health will always tell you that smoking is something that is very bad for your health and those who smoke are liable to die young. This is a message that have captured and recorded in my brain so hard that I don't consider smoking for any reason whatsoever because I know it is going to ruin my health.

First of all it is infact hurting many kids lives I was watching television and they showed how kids who have vaped ended up in hospitals and their lungs weren't in a good state..
People may think it's much healthier than regular cigarettes and some may even say it's good for them and such lies but if we speak facts? it is just an unhealthy product that is damaging your body and you should always avoid and make others avoid too, it's not worth it and it is bad!.

I don't vape at all. In fact I don't smoke anything. I had heard once that a single vape can do as much damage as smoking 100 cigarettes does. Not sure if it's true though.

Anything that is a smoke which is being inhaled is definitely not going to be healthy no matter the public relation that they have done to make it look good, it is never healthy for someone's health. Anyone that is telling you that vaping is more safer than smoking cigarettes, the person is definitely lying to you.

I don't smoke and I will not vape either. It is really bad since it has chemicals that is not beneficial to the body. It poses health risks too.

Yes, they are very bad and risky for the user's health. Those chemicals in vape can be very dangerous. I will never put myself in the risk of using it. If I want to feel high, alcoholic drinks will do.

I don't get involved in vaping. I just try my best to stay away and not get into it. While I can not say that it is very bad, there is no scientific backup that it is healthy as many that are into it make us to believe.

The only thing that I have seen myself being involved with when it comes to smoking was that I have been involved in smoking passively. This is because one of my best friend used to smoke a lot. Whenever he's around the house, there is no way he's not going to smoke. I wouldn't leave the house, so everything he's smoking will be getting to me in a passive manner.

These are the chemicals used for vaping. They are ; Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Nicotine, Flavors, Aroma transporters. Other substances like Tobacco-specific Nitrosamines (TSNAs), Aldehydes and Metals are used for it too. Inhaling all these can never be healthy.

These are the chemicals used for vaping. They are ; Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Nicotine, Flavors, Aroma transporters. Other substances like Tobacco-specific Nitrosamines (TSNAs), Aldehydes and Metals are used for it too. Inhaling all these can never be healthy.

It is strange that people get involved in inhaling things that will always make a mess of their health. I don't even understand the reason they have to do so. Vaping is unhealthy, and getting involved in doing it can be bad for your health in the long-term.

It is strange that people get involved in inhaling things that will always make a mess of their health. I don't even understand the reason they have to do so. Vaping is unhealthy, and getting involved in doing it can be bad for your health in the long-term.
Well in the end it's like all drugs, what gets you hooked on vaping is the substances it contains, just like tobacco, but we can't make that people stop smoking since many people are too dependent on these substances and are too weak to temptation.

Well in the end it's like all drugs, what gets you hooked on vaping is the substances it contains, just like tobacco, but we can't make that people stop smoking since many people are too dependent on these substances and are too weak to temptation.

Exactly! This is practically why a lot of people who are already addicted to vaping and even smoking find it very difficult to stop. Those chemicals are already working like drugs which they have been hooked up on. It's going to take a serious therapy before they can be able to get over it.

Exactly! This is practically why a lot of people who are already addicted to vaping and even smoking find it very difficult to stop. Those chemicals are already working like drugs which they have been hooked up on. It's going to take a serious therapy before they can be able to get over it.
I don't know if those vaper flavors will have nicotine, I think some do have nicotine additives, anyway I think that, as you say, those other flavors that are supposed not to have nicotine, must have something else that makes you addicted to being vaped very often.

I don't know if those vaper flavors will have nicotine, I think some do have nicotine additives, anyway I think that, as you say, those other flavors that are supposed not to have nicotine, must have something else that makes you addicted to being vaped very often.

It is always very difficult for me to understand the reason why some people will be consuming something that is harmful for their health. It is not like they are not aware of the dangers of making use of those substances but they will allow their body to get to the point where they can't do without making use of those substances.

If it's kids who are doing these things, I would view it as they don't know what's good for them. Adults who are meant to know better are the one's killing themselves slowly with these chemicals. Do you know about shisha? It's a big deal for ladies in my State too.

It is very unfortunate that most people who are into this habit only started out by saying let me try it out once and before they know what is happening, they are already addicted to it, which makes it very difficult for them to drop that habit.

This is the reason why I always advice people to resist that urge to give something that is bad a first try because it might end up hoking you and you can be able to let go.

It is always very difficult for me to understand the reason why some people will be consuming something that is harmful for their health. It is not like they are not aware of the dangers of making use of those substances but they will allow their body to get to the point where they can't do without making use of those substances.

It's a dysfunctional problem which they can't overcome because it have reached the point of strong addiction. If they don't smoke or vape, they will be disoriented and disorganised.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back