Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
Myself, I think it should be legal and it is many US states, not this one, Tennessee, though, it is, but for sure, I don't think it's a positive good for society. I think it's a sham pulled on the public by the liberal media. Well, for one thing, as someone noted on this radio program I listened to last night, it makes people violent. Now, you might laugh at the thought, and some people have said something like "Well, that example you gave was already a jerk.". However, though, I know at least three people who are horribly mean and arrogant, no doubt, influenced by the weed which acts like alcohol, in that it makes people feel bigger than they are.

Last edited:
Marijuana is not only a drug, it is also a very strong help for sick people, and if it helps them, I don't think it should be banned, but it can't be left to people's discretion. This should be very strictly controlled so that these herbs get only to those who need it and not to children on the street

Marijuana has two main psychoactives, THC which in my opinion is the component that makes people behave that way and causes you to lose short-term memory and many other related aspects, and on the other hand CBD which can help as a sedative, relaxant and many other good properties such as improving sleep, therefore, if the right psychoactive is used, marijuana can be good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back