Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you had the flu really bad? I've gotten the flu vaccine this year and likely every year before, so the flu hasn't really hit me much. With that being said, I have had the flu in the past and it did a good number on me. But these days I've been doing pretty good. What's the worst you ever had it?

Yes of course, I have had a very serious flu recently. In fact, I had one all through last month of October. It was the worst that I have had in my life. I caught the damn flu around October 2nd and it kept on till November 3rd even after all the medication I had.

Yes of course, I have had a very serious flu recently. In fact, I had one all through last month of October. It was the worst that I have had in my life. I caught the damn flu around October 2nd and it kept on till November 3rd even after all the medication I had.

That must have been a pretty challenging situation. Having flu for weeks must have messed up the plans that you had that period. How did you become better when all the meds that you had weren't working?

That must have been a pretty challenging situation. Having flu for weeks must have messed up the plans that you had that period. How did you become better when all the meds that you had weren't working?

It was actually a very difficult month for me all throughout October because it was pills after pills and injection after injection. But fortunately for me, the last set of treatment that I went through was able to have everything sorted out and I feel a lot better now.

It was actually a very difficult month for me all throughout October because it was pills after pills and injection after injection. But fortunately for me, the last set of treatment that I went through was able to have everything sorted out and I feel a lot better now.

So sorry about this ugly experience. I would want to know if it was pills or injection that cleared it? Did you suspect that it was covid related too? Are you used to drinking cold water?

I don't fall sick often but whenever I do, it is always a tough experience. I'll will admitted in the hospital whenever I fall sick. It has been this way with me from my childhood. It's why I'm scheduled for medical check up often and on. I've had a terrible flu in the past.

So sorry about this ugly experience. I would want to know if it was pills or injection that cleared it? Did you suspect that it was covid related too? Are you used to drinking cold water?

It was both of them pills and injections. It wasn't anything related to COVID, although I got skeptical at one point but the test says it's not COVID. I drink cold water and sleep almost naked with no clothes but all that have stopped now.

My mother told me that as a child I had a flu with which I almost died, I don't remember the name of the flu, in adulthood, I have not had an exaggeratedly bad flu, but I have had some flu which have disabled me for days, I hope never again to get a flu as strong as the one I had as a child.

I don't fall sick often but whenever I do, it is always a tough experience. I'll will admitted in the hospital whenever I fall sick. It has been this way with me from my childhood. It's why I'm scheduled for medical check up often and on. I've had a terrible flu in the past.

Whenever you have a very strong immune system, it is always going to help and fight against any kind of diseases that is in the air which people are exposed to easily. This is the reason why you hardly get sick whenever you are the kind of person that have a very strong immune system.

Drinking anything which is too cold isn't healthy. I've had cough once as a result of my constant drinking of ice cold water and beers too. I was told by my doctor to abstain from anything cold which I did. I've never had cought since.

Flus are common and I do get flu sometimes, however, I have never suffered from the flu badly. I have not got any flu jabs. However, during the corona pandemic, I tested positive for covid and I was unable to get up from the bed for 11 days, I had a lot of severe symptoms including flu.

Flus are common and I do get flu sometimes, however, I have never suffered from the flu badly. I have not got any flu jabs. However, during the corona pandemic, I tested positive for covid and I was unable to get up from the bed for 11 days, I had a lot of severe symptoms including flu.

The pandemic of coronavirus dealt with a lot of people and in fact the world generally. I was very fortunate not to get exposed to the virus which I didn't know how it happened because I was always in contact with people but for some reason my immune system was strong enough to prevent me getting infected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back