What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

There is a demand of baking business in my area but the cost of baking ingredients is not encouraging one to go into it. Although it is very cheap to start,the competition in the baking business is very high and intimidating when you see a fellow competitor doing better than you because he or she has some baking equipment you are yet to get. And baking equipment are very expensive.

Am not sure you are aware of what you are aware of what you are saying my friend. Everyone eats bread, regardless of weather it's a big city or rural area.

From time immemorial bread has been a very important staple food. So even up till now baking business is still thriving, with new improved innovative products.

Wow, the baking business is doing well in my country, even where I am working it doing massively well. The profit behind the baking business is can not be overemphasized.

In the baking business, what seems to be most important in my location now is finding the right spot to sell because there are a lot of people in the business already but the demand is also very high.

Yes, the demand for it is quite on the high side due to it's closeness to schools where children will always love to buy pies, doughnuts and cakes to celebrate their birthdays.

Yes, the demand for it is quite on the high side due to it's closeness to schools where children will always love to buy pies, doughnuts and cakes to celebrate their birthdays.
Yes our school children are usually the ones who patronize them more, after that we have the working class, those that may have not been able to eat at home before going to work, they usually go for snacks

Well one thing about baking is you don't know until you get involve into the business but I know people make cake orders all the time because there is always on party or the other going on

Well one thing about baking is you don't know until you get involve into the business but I know people make cake orders all the time because there is always on party or the other going on
That is right. You will not know the baking business's profitability until you start one. But mostly, it is a really profitable venture as people love cakes in most places for most occasions.

I don't really notice this in my area, I believe there are enough bakers here because there are enough products of baking. More wouldn't be so bad though

The demand for bread and other bakery products are still on the rise due to their daily consumption and use in events. However, the cost of purchasing these items are gradually becoming expensive with each passing day.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
Baking business is one of the most lucrative business in my country. All the homes consume bread which is the most popular bake product. Bread is the most popular staple food that both the rich and poor consume.
Whether rural or urban area there will be demand and sales just that urban area will have more sales because of the large population.

Yes, there's high demand. The business is so lucrative and no wonder the prices of baking items keep increasing every passing day. The demand is high most especially during festive season.

Most work area seems to have people looking for baked foods and snacks over here in my country because it's an easy food that wouldn't cost workers too much till they get home to eat what they cook.

Bakery business is a very lucrative business nowadays. An average man or poor man can't do without eating at least a meal perday. In fact, consumables or FMGC is a vast business and will help you realize a constant daily turn over. The scarcity of bakery in my area is almost affecting our rate of bread cumsuption.

I live in an urban environment and there is high demand for baking.
People in the urban love to do a big party and celebration, and most of these celebration and parties need cakes and many other baking services

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
In my village, demand for cakes is very low. People who go into baking in the rural areas prefer doing small chops, meat pie, fish roll, buns, chin chin, etc. They tend to move the market than cakes, perhaps because they are cheaper.

To me baking business doesn't just involves bonce,donault etc,there is a baking eatery in my area they bake different things,if it is not profitable then number of people entering there won't be much,i feel it is a profitable business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back