What's new

Is their any legit stock & share business online, where i can buy shares for the long time investment??

I know an offline stock & share company in my locality, where in buy shares from them. Hoping to make my own gain as time goes. I have searched thorough online, I can't get any trusted online stock & share company. Where i can buy some percentage of shares in their business firm, to claim some stake in their business sales profit. Is their any one you can recommend for me that is legit for online investment??
There is but the rate of scam is on the high, so you have got to be very careful so as not to fall in the hands of the scammers pretending to be broker.

Every trade ranging from crypto,forex,stocks and shares have their brokers, through this brokers they will provide packages which can aid you to buy or sell shares.

A simple Google search will do you a lot of good at this point where you can get reviews as much as you want on any stock market and stocks before investing
Okay, most of my information I've gotten online are from google search. It connects most of the websites, publications in its search engine.

I don't know if anyone is aware about robinhood. I came to know about robinhood when there was some issues recently. I guess, this is a good platform to buy and sell shares online.

I don't know if anyone is aware about robinhood. I came to know about robinhood when there was some issues recently. I guess, this is a good platform to buy and sell shares online.
I've heard about robinhood, I was thinking it was just for crypto trading, and other investment. I'll go check it out to utilize it in my next trading face, bring the stock s
trading.

The best place to invest on shares is the stock exchange in your own country. However, if you want to buy shares from online stock exchange you can try etoro. I have not used this platform, though

The best place to invest on shares is the stock exchange in your own country. However, if you want to buy shares from online stock exchange you can try etoro. I have not used this platform, though
Laughs. You've not used it before, but you're recommending it to people here @Nomad. Then how did you get to know about their quality, and what makes them unique??

there are alot but is advisable to undergo a survey so as to have a better knowledge on that particular one which will be more favourable for you.

Laughs. You've not used it before, but you're recommending it to people here @Nomad. Then how did you get to know about their quality, and what makes them unique??
My recommendation is based on the reviews on various platforms. This investment platform has been featured on forbes and bloomberg. Now who can doubt any company that gets feature on forbes and bloomberg.

My recommendation is based on the reviews on various platforms. This investment platform has been featured on forbes and bloomberg. Now who can doubt any company that gets feature on forbes and bloomberg.
That's true, Forbes and Blomberg doesn't just promote or list a site that isn't legit on their site and start promoting it. They make thorough research before going on to place the site on their advertisement section.

well I don't know of any but instead of you to do that I will advise you to use the money and invest in cryptocurrency because if you are investing in cryptocurrency and leave it for 2 years there is a high possibility of earning something reasonable from what you invested.

A simple Google search will do you a lot of good at this point where you can get reviews as much as you want on any stock market and stocks before investing
You're right. Google is the best place to seek for information, but you can't tell if the information provided here on this forum would also go a long way.

You shouldn't bother yourself searching for one cos majority of them are simply hiding in the online fold to scam you, and take away your hard earned money. Just go straight using a broker, and buy and holdl stocks short term or long term.

well I don't know of any but instead of you to do that I will advise you to use the money and invest in cryptocurrency because if you are investing in cryptocurrency and leave it for 2 years there is a high possibility of earning something reasonable from what you invested.
That was when i was very keen to buy stock back then, when i demanded for a legit broker to buy and holdl stocks. But since then my zeal becoming stock trader have waned off. I'm just keen becoming a crypto expert.

Yeah. There certainly will be such legit stuffs like that available online. But you only need to do a very thorough job at finding out reviews that are not faked before making your choice to buy any stock

That was when i was very keen to buy stock back then, when i demanded for a legit broker to buy and holdl stocks. But since then my zeal becoming stock trader have waned off. I'm just keen becoming a crypto expert.
But why do you lose interest do you think that it was not the right asset to invest on?a lot of people are investing in it and they're making money so I don't see anything wrong with it, do you think they were trying to scam you because I believe the broker must be legit.

But why do you lose interest do you think that it was not the right asset to invest on?a lot of people are investing in it and they're making money so I don't see anything wrong with it, do you think they were trying to scam you because I believe the broker must be legit.
Yes, is legit no doubt. But when i found crypto, and learning about it, and understand how the market evolves. I came to settle, that made me to forget stock and forex investment options.

Yes, is legit no doubt. But when i found crypto, and learning about it, and understand how the market evolves. I came to settle, that made me to forget stock and forex investment options.
I don't have any idea of stock trading and i do not have so much time to concentrate on it,I just want to spend most of my time and concentrate in cryptocurrency because that's the only one I have interest for now. So that is it

I don't have any idea of stock trading and i do not have so much time to concentrate on it,I just want to spend most of my time and concentrate in cryptocurrency because that's the only one I have interest for now. So that is it
I understand dear, you just have to focus on the options that you're passionate about and not jumping from one point to another in order to make money online, at the end nothing achieved.

I understand dear, you just have to focus on the options that you're passionate about and not jumping from one point to another in order to make money online, at the end nothing achieved.
Seriously this is what I have been doing in the past, I was just jumping from one thing to the other from forex trading to affiliate marketing and so on, at the end of the day I come to find out that all this thing is just a waste of time, I need to just take anything that I am passionate about and concentrate on it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back