What's new

Is their any legit stock & share business online, where i can buy shares for the long time investment??

Actually i don't know anyone i can recommend for you because i have not try it before but you can do some resarches and see if you can find one you can buy and invest in.

Some time we don't trust in this newly companys because it may collapse , I know of a company with high investment which just collapse in my locality

There are a lot of business out there and companies that sell shares,you can do necessary research to get the one you want,at a low rate.

I have known different shared that you can buy online that will bring you a steady income. You can buy shares like the MTN shares they are currently selling it out.

From what I had read internet companies like Amazon, Google and even Microsoft have their stocks in the market that you can buy provided there are sellers. I consider them the blue chip stocks in the internet because they are big and they are performing well in their respective businesses. Their stocks are slow to increase in value but at least your investment is safe and sound even if you stay there for years.

I know an offline stock & share company in my locality, where in buy shares from them. Hoping to make my own gain as time goes. I have searched thorough online, I can't get any trusted online stock & share company. Where i can buy some percentage of shares in their business firm, to claim some stake in their business sales profit. Is their any one you can recommend for me that is legit for online investment??
I think there should be such businesses online.
With the rise in scams and fraud online these days, i will advice that you talk to someone who is fully into stocks.
The person should be able to give you the right information.

Most of the offline stocks have established an online presence too. You could apply for many of them online. Basically, before investing on such stock, get advise from a reputable stock broker.

Well, I dont think there is any one who can give you the exact information you required for your business. the only advise is to embark on a survey or research to have what you want.

Although, I have never done that talk less of knowing any legit site that do stocks and Shares business. Except you will do partnership with companies to be doing such stock and shares businesses online.
Although, I have never done that talk less of knowing any legit site that do stocks and Shares business. Except you will do partnership with companies to be doing such stock and shares businesses online.

Sorry, I don't do stuck and I don't even know someone that does it. I am very much conversant with cryptocurrency and a little bit of forex trading. That's the only ways to help you now .

Ftx cryptocurrency exchange are actually provides some options for you where you can be able to buy stocks like Facebook and Amazon and stockings on the app.

I don't know. I haven't researched to that point because I don't really have interest in stock investment. Dealing online will be very risky and I would suggest that you carry out proper research before embarking on this.

I believe there is even though it's hard to get genuine ones since scammers have created fake way of presenting it just to scam people..it is best to do more research about any one you have interest in to avoid getting scammed.

There are quite huge number of website that you could invest money to make huge amount of money in the stock investment. Example of such Investments is the Tesla stock.

Personally I can't advise anyone to believe that there are let stocks and shares on the internet. sure they are but you have to try it yourself or find out better information about the company before investing because alot of people have been scammed online.

From what I had read internet companies like Amazon, Google and even Microsoft have their stocks in the market that you can buy provided there are sellers. I consider them the blue chip stocks in the internet because they are big and they are performing well in their respective businesses. Their stocks are slow to increase in value but at least your investment is safe and sound even if you stay there for years.
That was what someone years back was giving me in detail while i was learning about the issue of investing in shares,there are very reputable organisation that one can actually lay his hand into online.

Actually I dont really think there is anyone who can give you assurance about investment platforms online because there are alot of uncertainties which if lucky you will be successful.

Many of them are not reliable and this has made it impossible for me to even get to buy shares for some companies which I believe have got lots of potentials.

You may start learning stock trading the same way I am.
Download the Bamboo app from the Play Store.
You can use it to purchase US stocks since I do.
But before you buy any stocks, please get some advice.
The market is quite erratic.
You risk losing your money if you make an expensive error.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back