What's new

Is their any legit stock & share business online, where i can buy shares for the long time investment??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know an offline stock & share company in my locality, where in buy shares from them. Hoping to make my own gain as time goes. I have searched thorough online, I can't get any trusted online stock & share company. Where i can buy some percentage of shares in their business firm, to claim some stake in their business sales profit. Is their any one you can recommend for me that is legit for online investment??

Yes there is a group of companies that you can buy shares or invest in shares. Though have not done that in recent times.
Post automatically merged:

Yes there is a group of companies that you can buy shares or invest in shares. Though have not done that in recent times. You can search for that online.

I'm currently learning stock trading and you can also start it. Go to playstore and download Bamboo app. You can use it to buy US stock coz that's what I'm using. Bit please get someome to guide you before you buy any stock. The market is very volatile. If you make a costly mistake you can lose your money

What payment systems are allowed to buy shares there and when you sign up is there a provision to recognize you from your indeginoues country or you by pass some protocols and how long for you take back your profits..

From what I had read internet companies like Amazon, Google and even Microsoft have their stocks in the market that you can buy provided there are sellers. I consider them the blue chip stocks in the internet because they are big and they are performing well in their respective businesses. Their stocks are slow to increase in value but at least your investment is safe and sound even if you stay there for years.

I will advise you to look for someone who can introduce a genuine one because it is not easy to get it through your own search and most of the advertisement made on line are poss by scammers so be careful.

I think there should be legit places to buy stocks and shares. Although the stock market is filled with numerous and fake platforms, that are on watch to cheat the next novice who will come by to buy their stocks. That is why you must get in touch with a stock broker who would be your guide.
Post automatically merged:

In addition, They are numerous company and organization that sells shares and stock online. First, calculate your available budget before you search for the right stock company that fit into your budget. Next, go through a stock Brooker.

Last edited:
Yes sure. But you need to firstly be open to reading Business News on newspaper to know which company is selling some particular stocks or not. Also, some investment apps like PiggyVest have tonnes of investment in stocks and other things from which you can be sure of no risk.
I know an offline stock & share company in my locality, where in buy shares from them. Hoping to make my own gain as time goes. I have searched thorough online, I can't get any trusted online stock & share company. Where i can buy some percentage of shares in their business firm, to claim some stake in their business sales profit. Is their any one you can recommend for me that is legit for online investment??

You have to go online and carry out quality research yourself because its easy to fall for some dubious persons posing as stock experts. Besides that the stock market is quite volatile depending on where you are investing, are you ready for the ups and downs. Also to really make money even on the long term from stocks you need a sizeable capital you are willing to leave for a long time. Looking out there, there happens to be a lot of other investment platform you can try out that will yield good for you than stock at the moment like bit coin

There are many legit long term shares company out there that you can invest in but you have to make findings for yourself to avoid falling for dubious people that are out there to rob people if their hard earned money.

Against every legit enterprises, there's always a counterfeit. Scrutinize anything you want to invest in and be sure the investment is traceable. Otherwise, I advise you to in a shares and stocks from a physical office.

Yes there are many of them, but I will introduce one here, the site is actually legit but don't put all your eggs in one basket, remember new level new devil, it's called purchasesharesonline Google it, and check it out for yourself, they available twenty four seven.

There are many online stock market you can invest with just that it might not generate a high profit over time and many Nigerian stocks are offline like Cadbury, dangote etc you might have to meet brokers or agents to invest with them

I Have noticed that information about shares and stocks of companies are not always readily available on the internet and this makes it hard for people to discover the informatin.

I Have noticed that information about shares and stocks of companies are not always readily available on the internet and this makes it hard for people to discover the informatin.
Okay, the best place now to stake company's stocks, is through the stock broker. Every trading has its broker to trade on any commodity, or asset and wait for the trade to move in the right direction.

There are many legit place where you can buy stock and share business online, but you have to be vigilant, so you don't get scammed. I bought mine at stock broker

There are many legit place where you can buy stock and share business online, but you have to be vigilant, so you don't get scammed. I bought mine at stock broker
I know their are many, but I'm always afraid to delve in. Who knows the one which is just designed for scamming purposes. That's why i asked my fellow bizdustrians to help me out with legit ones. I'm happy you aid my view a little. Can you give me the URL of the address stock broker to get started??

A simple Google search will do you a lot of good at this point where you can get reviews as much as you want on any stock market and stocks before investing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back