What's new

Is their any legit stock & share business online, where i can buy shares for the long time investment??

Seriously this is what I have been doing in the past, I was just jumping from one thing to the other from forex trading to affiliate marketing and so on, at the end of the day I come to find out that all this thing is just a waste of time, I need to just take anything that I am passionate about and concentrate on it
Very nice, i don't like jumping too, i take my wish step by step, one after the other. I know delving into plenty will land me into hot water at the end of the day I'll just be injured, and not achieving anything. Now I'm focusing on crypto investment, and learning a skill.

Very nice, i don't like jumping too, i take my wish step by step, one after the other. I know delving into plenty will land me into hot water at the end of the day I'll just be injured, and not achieving anything. Now I'm focusing on crypto investment, and learning a skill.
Yea,are you still investing in cryptocurrency because there was a time you actually told me that you have converted all your cryptocurrency to a stable coin because of the bear market, have you re-invested it on a potential cryptocurrency ?

Yea,are you still investing in cryptocurrency because there was a time you actually told me that you have converted all your cryptocurrency to a stable coin because of the bear market, have you re-invested it on a potential cryptocurrency ?
You're very quick in remembering. Yes you're very correct dear. When the market was busy sinking deep, i got no option than safeguarding my assets, by converting them into stable coins.

I know an offline stock & share company in my locality, where in buy shares from them. Hoping to make my own gain as time goes. I have searched thorough online, I can't get any trusted online stock & share company. Where i can buy some percentage of shares in their business firm, to claim some stake in their business sales profit. Is their any one you can recommend for me that is legit for online investment??
I'd also like to know one genuine company online where I can buy some stock in their and keep for future purposes, because keeping money inside a bank doesn't add any profit at the end tho.

You're very quick in remembering. Yes you're very correct dear. When the market was busy sinking deep, i got no option than safeguarding my assets, by converting them into stable coins.
is nice but me during that time I was still holding to my investment although I have not yet fully recovered from it but I just believe that everything will soon be okay in a few weeks time, our master have been advising us to hold on no matter the what happened. When I was about selling it was late already.

is nice but me during that time I was still holding to my investment although I have not yet fully recovered from it but I just believe that everything will soon be okay in a few weeks time, our master have been advising us to hold on no matter the what happened. When I was about selling it was late already.
That's good to hold on to your crypto indeed, cos after this long bearish run it will come good to experience bull run. I feared for it, i exchanged my coins to stable coins to bypass fluctuations. But left my BCH on my wallet, that's the one heavily affected by the bear market.

I am.currently not into any stock.market or shears buying and selling business at the moment. I leave it for those who are the proffesional to trade it and just watch from the sidelines

You need to meet a legit stock broker to do that and am sure that there really many stock broker in your country , you could make findings and research

I don't know much around stock trading, so I don't know about any legit broker suitable for it. I'll be happy if one share a legit stock trading broker here.

You need to meet a legit stock broker to do that and am sure that there really many stock broker in your country , you could make findings and research
My suggestion is to find a broker in person. It is not good to be trading stock online because there are so many scammers around. Don't tell me that you know the guy because he might be an impostor. Anyway, a good broker can really help you not only in your buying but also in the knowledge of trading.

I just have to come in to check the content and comments of this thread as I have been looking for where or how to buy shares or stocks online also. I will try purchasesharesonline to see what they have there. Thanks for this wonderful thread that has brought some useful comments.

Most companies do not actually let the public know if they have stocks or shares to sell, which means majority of them do not put in online for anyone to easily see. In most cases you have to go to the company head office directly to find out from them. While there are companies that sells their stocks online.

I don't really know but what you can do is to do research so know the stock website where you can buy shares for your long time investment.

There is this platform that allows one to buy UK stocks and shares someone introduced to me last year, I don't really know how legit it is.

I don't know of any of them but I believe if you're interested in any form of investment, you have to follow the natural process as it is not advisable to invest online, most of them may not be trusted and you can lose your money.

some companies like amazon and Apple are open for you to buy shares and make some profits from they are a lot of scams online so I advice you to be careful

Check for mutual funds in Nigeria listing on Google. You'll see a number of certified companies that have accreditation to trade.
A more popular firm that trades or gives a portfolio for this trading is stanbic ibtc.
I recently read something about broom app (not sure of the name though). They can even help in buying foreign stocks

You ought to be on the lookout for some start up companies and businesses that have potentials of growing. you can buy enough shares with them and make profits when they grow big.

Sure you can use third party apps to get into investing with these companies. One that works currently is the bamboo app, and they don't overcharge.

Their are many of the brokers around for stock and shares trading. If you search via google or scroll down to what others posts you'll learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back