What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

even though I am not into gambling, I have close friends who are into it
Betting is profoundly established in game. Any opposition has parts of betting, regardless of whether the stake is a prize or gloating rights or only fulfillment of winning. Individuals frequently attempt to eliminate that angle, particularly for kids, however it is troublesome.
Sports betting is gambling and not an investment people who bet just bet for fun and not to invest the money never take betting as investment or else you will lose.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
I have not done sport betting yet. It's good to know that sport betting is an investment and not gambling. I don't like gambling because I don't win in gambling.

Well, I don't see betting as an investment but I guess that those who know what they are placing their bets on would regard it as such since they are guaranteed a win.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
I would only say that a sport betting business is a very good business for those that started but for those that place it is actually a big gamble to them as they are more of losers than winners.

Sport betting can be considered a gambling because it is the easiest way for people to lose money compared to the amount of money you will be making. it is not even a reliable source of income.

Sports betting is not an investment because you don't have any control over the outcome of the event. With investment there is possibility that you are going to make profit.

It depends on how you make use of betting that would determine if it is a gamble or an investment, if you just play without any strategy and hope to win millions that's gamble but investment would be accumulated profit through strategy.

Most times I do lose in cryptocurrency but not to a point of losing more than what I am gaining and I do not rush to trade ,I always make sure that whenever I get a signal it is always accurate.
Its always nice to get a signal before trading. Those who trade with signal are the ones who gain it via Cryptocurrency. Crypto isn't about trading without following signal.

Sport betting can be considered a gambling because it is the easiest way for people to lose money compared to the amount of money you will be making. it is not even a reliable source of income.
Sport betting can be categorised as a gambling and hit an investment because you have a fifty fifty chance of loosing and winning while in investment , you have the benefit of winning or at least gaining your exact money back.

Sports betting is most definitely a gamble because there is a risk that you are going to lose all your money and then there is no street part for betting.

Any partening to betting is gambling. If you bet on your favourite sports team, you're simply gambling out your time to gamble your money out, it isn't a good investment.

Its always nice to get a signal before trading. Those who trade with signal are the ones who gain it via Cryptocurrency. Crypto isn't about trading without following signal.
Even with this I am still going through a training on how to generate my own personal signals because sometimes depending on many people for signal is not actually the best

Even with this I am still going through a training on how to generate my own personal signals because sometimes depending on many people for signal is not actually the best
Yes, generating signals on your own is the best dear. Instead of relying on others giving you signals that might cost you money and at the end they aren't what you hoped for.

Last edited:
Any kind of betting be it sport or whatever is a gamble not investment because you will not know how sure it will turn out to be.

I think that the only person who actually makes money in sport betting events is the manager or the owner who organizes all the sports event. I do not think that it is an "investment" at all.

Sport betting can be categorised as a gambling and hit an investment because you have a fifty fifty chance of loosing and winning while in investment , you have the benefit of winning or at least gaining your exact money back.
I know investment is better but I don't really know the reason some people will choose to spend and lose all their money in gambling then for them to just invested in something.

Betting is a betting no matter how we paint it because your chances of making profits on your betting is very slim which in any investment, you will surely makes profits no matter how small it is.

I think that the only person who actually makes money in sport betting events is the manager or the owner who organizes all the sports event. I do not think that it is an "investment" at all.
I dont beleive that but I know that if you want to make money in sport betting you must have a good source of prediction when you have a good source of prediction and know how to forcast then you can win not only the manager

Sport betting is a gambling platform as well as an investment platform for the gambler and the owner. The gambler is more likely to go ahead and lose his money while the owner is always going to be smiling home with a big fat pocket
What birthday is actually you can go and so I would never advise any cool aged person to death into this kind of Gumball which is capable of making a rich person to become a pauper.

Yes, generating signals on your own is the best dear. Instead of relying on others giving you signals that might cosy you money and at the end they aren't made you hoped for.
Most of their signal are good, sometimes it is not the best for me to just follow something blindly without doing your own personal research to understand how they are also generating it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back