What's new

Is online trade fast taking over physical trade??

Yes online trade or stores are begining to take over offline sites or trading as the case may be. But I won't be quick to say the take over is fast. But rather it is gradually taking over the offline affairs
If online trading companies will be real companies that are registered and regulated by the government then that is the day that the offline trading can take a bow. Right now there are still scamming sites in the internet that is a deterrent to the progress of the legitimate companies.

Well I think it is debatable. I know it seems that every transaction can now be done online, buying and selling, but these offline shop offer something more.

Online trade has been on the rise for some time now, based on how simple and stress free it is by nature but i think there was a high increase this year mainly based on the lockdown and pandemic of last year. Many business had to move their deals online, and the ones already online had more customers

I think internet trading has come to stay. It's better than the way it was when it was physical. Then there were a lot of price manipulations even if it was closely monitored.

Everything online is taking over things that are offline but it will take time because it's not everybody that know much about how it works online.

Yes it definitely is, 4 out of 5 in every household is involved in one online business or the other, even our parents are also involved in it.

Of course online business processes have taken over. Not only their stability but also ease of transacting, convenience is especially the number one thing online users prefer it to offline platforms. You'll see that discovery is the main key

I think internet trading has come to stay. It's better than the way it was when it was physical. Then there were a lot of price manipulations even if it was closely monitored.
Not Internet trade, rather its digital coin trading. Cryptocurrency isn't moving anywhere, it has come to stay for long and see others being free from financial crisis.

Honestly , smart working is taking over hardworking nowadays , people work smart to get paid without sweating in the pant

Why should anyone visit the office of the stock exchange to trade stocks, when everything can be done from the comfort of the home? That's why online trading is getting popular than physical trading.

The online style of business is fast taking over when it comes to some set of products like shoes, wears, cooked meals, etc but as for stuffs like building materials, agric produce, the traditional stores are still in control.
The online stores and also platform for delivering services and has been increasing by the day,But even the traditional goods and products,like the agrick produce has been put online as well.

For the same firm, there is still a requirement to pay for shop space and develop an ecommerce shop. That internet store will raise awareness for the offline version, because the offline version is where you'll be selling stuff, and the online version is just for marketing purposes.

I don't see the offline trading closing completely. I think more and more people would continue to keep the things offline as well. This way they can get out of their digital world. And things would be lot easier if they can do the physical trade not being online in that context. I would say that online trade would surely be dominating in near future.

I will not be surprised if the online trading activities replace real trade. I think there are many various kinds of apps that made it actually possible to trade in stocks while sitting at your home. This is the advantage of digital gadgets and technology.

I will not be surprised if the online trading activities replace real trade. I think there are many various kinds of apps that made it actually possible to trade in stocks while sitting at your home. This is the advantage of digital gadgets and technology.
Though you have a point there but do you think it's completely possible to replace real trade, or offline trade as some might call it? Personally I feel it can only replace it to some level but not completely.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
Seriously.
Online trading is fast taking over physical trading, especially after the pandemic.
Even physical businesses are now getting an online presence. Even those who cannot afford a shop space can still market their products and services online.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
What's your take?
A lot of people who are aware that online trading is trendy do not even bother about a shop space. They just advertise their businesses online, get orders and make deliveries. I think online trading is gradually taking over physical trading.

One of the best things that has happend to the business community globally is that the leverage that the digital media has brought is huge,one can literally stay at the comfort of his home or office space to reach out to larger audience.

What's your take?
The online trading and e-commerce space is booming because it is convenient and allows us to make transactions with the tap of a button which is much easier than arranging meetings for physical trading, which has numerous factors that could result in it going sideways

People are intentionally looking for measures and solutions that is going to give them more time and efficiency and this is what online trading is bringing. Offline is not going to disappear but it is definitely going to reduce.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back