What's new

Is online trade fast taking over physical trade??

Yes, there is need because your online business still need a physical address and office were you can be located, discuss business, meet people who are coming for business proposal etc...
Although most of your sales will be made online, but there is this confidence client get if they know you have a physical address or office.

Yes now a time online trading up and down currency bitcoin and crypto up and down every one wants joined to this trading but early don't know about the online trading that time physical trading up and down during covid 19 online trading is fast then the physical trading

While there are concerns about online sharetrading, traders and investors can be assured that the brokerage firms that offer this service use a very high level of security. ... Experts also state that online trading is as safe as offline trading as the financial transactions are always protected.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
Online trading is a hundred times better than physical trading because people have a lot of confidence online and most people like to trade online so I think this is the best because it involves online trading. There are so many benefits to doing this you can get the most out of what you never get from physical trading.

I believe so.it has become the preferred method of trade by several investors.it is only few who still don't want to take the advantage are still using the traditional way.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
What's your take?
Absolutely brother, online trading is increasing very rapidly from the Last few years, as in the pandemic situations people were unable to trade physically and most of them moved towards the online business and trade, and i hope this trend will further enhance in the coming years.

I dont think either of the two can take over the purchasing world. They both work side by side. Not every one can do online purchase because of one reason or the other. Personally I prefer physical purchases which I believe is still the best form

It is true that a large percentage of business owners are making sales online in light of the current pandemic situation, and will likely continue their negotiations after the virus passes. But I think there are also many companies that will stay offline with their physical and online stores alike.

Even though online trade is fast growing and people are engaging in it, I believe people still prefer physical trade because of the little risk involved, and in physical trade you can check the authenticity of what you are getting unlike the online trade where you can be easily defrauded and given an inferior goods.

In my own point of view, I will say yes online trading fast take over physical trading because in physical trading you can only sell with an environment or a state, but when you are talking about online trading you can sell worldwide, within a day you can get costumers in different countries, but that can't happen in physical trading

There is still a good significance for offline shop.First off, stocking if goods and pickup of orders even from the online sales.Then,depending on your class of business, you will definitely have customers who does not even have access to shopping online or are just chronic offline shoppers.So to maximize profit from huge turnover you need both your online and offline presence .

Good question sir, you are observant, online trading especially forex trading is gradually taking over offline trading, this is because the world is rapidly changing everyone needs money on daily basis, and with FX trading you can be making thousands of dollars every day so that why everyone is abandoning offline trading.

Yea online selling and buying is taking over physical trading very fast because online trade is stress free unlike physical trade. And the word is now going digital.

What's your take?
I don't think so. Both online business and physical business are relevant and valid for transactions. No matter how sophisticated the world has become some people will never engage in online business.

Online Trading is Fast Taking than Physical Trading because Technology has dominated most of the things in this world. Let me take this Pandemic period as an example, we have countries that used Online Trading when Robots or Drones will deliver the goods to them

What's your take?
Online trading continues to grow in popularity. More than 14 million households in the U.S. are signed up with an online trading service, according to data from Statista, a statistics company.
With online trading, or e-trading, traders make all their decisions themselves. Such an approach to trading differs from using a stockbroker, as the broker typically offers input and advice.
Regardless of how you trade, there’s always risk online and off. The following list outlines the advantages and disadvantages of online trading

The outbreak of Corona virus and the lock down has expose a lot of people to online trading and this has directly shift people's attention to online buying and selling. So yes, more transaction are currently been done online than physically

Online Businesses is moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, giving the offline method of buying a run for their money but online sales is not there yet where they can overtake offline method of buying goods and services. Anyone who is still buying and selling in 2021 will end up in penury.
Post automatically merged:

Online Businesses is moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, giving the offline method of buying a run for their money but online sales is not there yet where they can overtake offline method of buying goods and services. Anyone who is still buying and selling in 2021 will end up in penury.

Internet based companies are moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, giving the offline method of buying a run for their cash, but there are still no online sales where they can surpass the offline method of buying products and services.

They can both co exist. We can solely have online businesses so can we not solely have offline business. However, over the years, online businesses have been taking over this is due to ease of transaction and just recently due to the pandemic, online businesses has been the online kind of business that sells more that physical business due to the lockdown
Some goods cannot however be sold online because the impact has to be felt before it can be sold

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back