What's new

Is online trade fast taking over physical trade??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?

The online style of business is fast taking over when it comes to some set of products like shoes, wears, cooked meals, etc but as for stuffs like building materials, agric produce, the traditional stores are still in control.

Online Businesses is moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, giving the offline method of buying a run for their money but online sales is not there yet where they can overtake offline method of buying goods and services.

Online trading In terms of what?
Is it in terms of trading on stocks or jjust generally online business.

The reason why online business is fast becoming people's favourite is because it is fast, efficient, flexible and very easy.

Online trade will never take over physical trade. I believe that both of them can work side by side without one dominating the other. Some business are better suited to physical trade while some work better online.

I don't see the offline trading closing completely. I think more and more people would continue to keep the things offline as well. This way they can get out of their digital world. And things would be lot easier if they can do the physical trade not being online in that context. I would say that online trade would surely be dominating in near future.

Sure I will pick online trade common we are in the world of technology now bro
Trading in the stock market has become less time consuming these days as you can trade all by yourself without the assistance of a broker by means of online trading. Just like shopping for groceries online, you can buy and sell stocks online. You need not be an expert to begin online trading as these trading platforms are user friendly and do not necessitate any special learning

I think the pandemic era has a big contribution to the online business. Take for instance the restaurants with their dine-in customers are getting fewer. The supermarket is also experiencing the same phenomenon of fewer customers. But business is going great because of the delivery system. Customers are calling for orders and the store would deliver in an hour or so. People are getting used to the delivery that going to the store or restaurant may be dominated by the customers that want delivery.

Now at this point of time when the whole world is under the penedamic situation of covid and everyone try to remain safe at home and not go outside.
Then he find out the easy way of getting everything at home and now the online trade also made it easy for everyone. So the online trade is taking place of physical trade.

The rate at which technology and civilization is moving, there is tendency that physical business may soon fade off. And it will now be replaced by online. This will reduce the stress that normally go with physical business.

Online trades are actually becoming a more popular way of trading than physical trading, especially during the COVID-19 lockdown when people where forced to stay at home due to the restrictions imposed. Online trade has many advantages such as quick delivery, you can actually order anything around the world from the comfort of you home, but despite all these, I believe physical trading is still quite relevant in today's world.

Online and offline have similar objectives but both have some unique characteristics which can not make one override the other.
Inability to purchase some goods without physical check in the offline and comfort of getting what you want without stress in online.

The pandemic is the reason why online businesses becomes successful now and ever. I know that it was doing fine before but it has brought so much customers even more now.

As per the trading, I prefer to trade online because it's instant. Not really sure how I could do it offline.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
Certainly. Online transaction and trade is fast taking over physical trade. The world as we know it is heading towards a completely digitized transaction setting. It is only a matter of time before all will be emersed in it.

E commerce has really improved, no thanks to the advancement in technology, almost any time you want to buy now you a can get it online, it safe you time and energy, and Also cost of transportation. Though there are still people who prefer physical trade

Hedging is the most profitable! because from the first place their intention are not to speculate or make profit from market! instead they want to hedge or lower their risk! personally short term are not good, because predicting short term movement in most cases, are not always right!

Their is still a need to pay for shop space and still create an ecommerce shop for the same business. That online store will create awareness for the offline type, cos the offline own is where you will be selling it out, online will be for the marketing sake.

Sure online business is definitely going to completely dominate and take over physical business.Online Businesses has alot of advantages like it make buying and selling easier and less stressful and it is moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, although presently it is not generally accepted by everybody,it has alot of features such as online marketing and advertising which has been boosting the performance of both itself and physical business.

Although there is no Doubt that online trade is increasing on daily basis making life easy, comfortable and stressfree but the function of physical trade cannot be sideline because it grant us easy a

Selling and buying online had become the norm of the day in recent times but I believe online sales and physical sales has its own advantages. Buying and selling of shoes, clothes, perfumes are being done online and it’s really going well. While selling of building materials, tiles, motor cars and other businesses are well suited physically. One cannot overrule the Other both goes hand in hand.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back