What's new

Is online trade fast taking over physical trade??

One of the internet’s early effects was to foster a much greater proliferation of specialty retailers than ever before — retailers with a unique point of view but not necessarily a need for a tremendous amount of floor space. The internet has allowed retailers to connect with potential customers and express their brand in entirely new ways, and physical stores have become a part of their communication and sales strategy instead of being their only or primary way to reach consumers.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
Yes it is but it also has its disadvantages.
  • Easier to invest too much too fast. Because online trading is so easy — you basically push a button — there is the risk of making poor investment choices or overinvesting. ...
  • No personal relationships with brokers. ...
  • Addictive nature. ...
  • Internet-dependent. ...
  • Buying errors due to computer missteps.

physical trading of goods usually the full value has to be paid to the seller on the spot or after a short period of time if the seller knows the buyer very well but in case of a future contracts a small deposit is the capital required for the buyer and the seller to trade. This means the capital required to do the business is much less, sometimes more then twenty times less, and the money you put in risk is much less than physical trading

Online Businesses is moving at a breathtakingly fast pace, giving the offline method of buying a run for their money but online sales is not there yet where they can overtake offline method of buying goods and services.

These online style of business is fast taking over when it comes to some set of products like shoes, wears, cooked meals, etc but as for stuffs like building materials, agric produce, the traditional stores are still in control.
I so much agree with you. The rate at which online business is propagating these days, it won't be long before every other offline business will either join the league or decide to vacate the market. Everything about online business is easy including the rate and effectiveness of advertisement, the ease of sale and the entire business management.

Yes definitely a lot of people are now going into online business these days more than offline Business and again the recent pandemic have thought a lot of people lesson that online business is the future and people don't need to to do out before that can be able to get the things they need in their household

This is not really possible, even most online shops has their offline head office which you can easily go to and make your purchase As you wish to buy. So i think every online shop has it offline shops too.

Yes you can still do that, because some people still preferred to get value for there money so they can still visit shops to make selection. Online shopping really depends on the region, it is easy to shop online in developed countries, but not easy in developing countries.

Yes you can still do that, because some people still preferred to get value for there money so they can still visit shops to make selection. Online shopping really depends on the region, it is easy to shop online in developed countries, but not easy in developing countries.
Most at times, you will buy something online and at the end of the delivery, it won't really be your expectations because you only saw it online not minding the size and the quality too.

I believe that online trading is fast taking over events that happen in the offline market. A lot of transactions happen online and people invest on things such as Bitcoin and other investments opportunities online and make a lot of profit, if they are lucky. So, most people are looking for ways to earn money online legitimately.

This days , it's easier for you to purchase online than physical.looking at what is happening in the world today , the pandemic has really help those online sellers . People now recognize them more than physical sellers but this scam of a thing is still what is giving physical people sales If not, they will fold up

It depends on the product at hand, when you consider wears of any sort online marketing is taking the lead. Some products however can't be conducted online because some are location based and some needs the physical presence of the customer.

Online trading In terms of what?
Is it in terms of trading on stocks or jjust generally online business.

The reason why online business is fast becoming people's favourite is because it is fast, efficient, flexible and very easy.

Online trade is actually taking over the physical trade because of it's convenient, though online trades still have its challenges, some people still prefer physical trade of trust issues. A friend of mine order something online but he was delivered a different thing and getting his money back was challenged.

Concerning if online trading is fast taking over offline trading. Well, both methods are still very much in use especially in my country, there are things that are best sold offline and some online. But I think the online business fast and has taken a part or edge over offline business or trading

Certainly online business is on the rise above offline business. In most cases most offline stores has online presence. Online business allows easier connectivity between buyer aNd seller.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
Sure, it is. But only for people that are learned enough to understand what online business means and how it operates. Some people will always tell you that online business are very bad, talking like illiterates. so to modern day business owners, online business is taking over .

There's no way in which online trading can overtake offline trading because not everyone loves buying things online because of the rate of scammers romming the net looking for who who to scam
Myself I don't like buying things online

Online trading is the way to go, with the level of technological advancement and online programmes in a long run offline trade will be defeated.
The pandemic era on another hand have given a wide exposure to the adaptive nature of online trading making it convenient to run transaction from any given location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back