What's new

Is online trade fast taking over physical trade??

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
This has made me ask if there is need to pay for shop space to do business.
What's your take?
No! I disagree. Online trade is not taking over the physical form of trading. There are many commodities that can not be traded online. Physical trade still has the larger market when it comes to buying band selling. So, there is still a need for you to get or rent a space for your physical business. Perishable goods for instance are not traded online. Cars and other valuable commodities are better bought physically. It gives satisfaction to the buyer. So, go get a shop.

This days it's easier than ever to purchase any and every item online, everything someone wants to purchase is just a click away.
Different Service provider have also taken advantage of the cyberspace to advertise their services, making everything buyable from the comfort or our home.
What's your take?
What's your take?
Coronavirus really teaches us a lesson and it has changed the way we make transactions. It is very easy right now to make transactions and buy any product in the internet at the comfort of your home. There are a lot of platforms online that you can make your transactions or buy a product now.

No I don't think online trade is fast taking over than the physical trade but I know that many people will prefer online trading since it is stress free Better than the physical trading that is more stressful than the online trade.

As we have seen and witnessed, online trading is widespread and really enjoyed by almost everyone in the world. And it just took over the physical trading platform. This is because most people prefer it because it transacts faster here without exerting much effort. Just one click, chat, deal, and whatever you want is at your doorstep. Physical trading is still there, but due to the pandemic we have experienced, most people have chosen and loved the online trading platform more.

Online trade is now taking over the offline or physical trade. Most people no longer go to offline shops to buy stuff they prefer to order it online. They now buy phone online, clothes, house and others.
Online business has taken over.

Without any doubt you would find out that online trading is gradually taking over physical trading. Online trading has a wider coverage and that is why most people try to leverage on that to promote their business.

People trade on line Due to stress and and so many other things as for me I will also prefer online trade because is very easy and you can work from the comfort of your house and also be making money.

What's your take?
You have spoken well. Though it's not actually like online is taking over offline shops or businesses, each one has a place. However we can't ignore the fact that online businesses are growing by the day. And the reason ia not far fetched.
1. Lower cost of operations
2. Increased profit margin
3. Wider reach
Etc

There no doubt that online businesses are becoming more and more popular. It doesn't look like slowing down or stopping its domination anytime. But there will always be a place for physical stores to coexist with online stores.

What's your take?
Yes,on line business is gradually taken over physical business.
Because,with the advancement of technology you can reach out to alot of people all over the world and make advertisement of your goods and services.
And once the business is legit and genuine ,there will be high patronage of the product or service.

Online as make a lot of things pretty easier and this include trading. alliance me trading of commodity pretty much easier compared to offline. In less than five minutes you can set up a trading platform account and started trading. Unlike offline where you have to pay some certain fee to the brokers before an account could be open for you. The same thing happens when you want to cash out the profit.

I think online trading is faster than offline trading. During the lockdown people are preferred to online business. But there are many offline business that are not completely closed . But i think in the pandemic online business progressing very rapidly.

What's your take?
Yes online market is taking over , even those that sell physically are also posting there stuff online because they know it is where the traffic is now. This all started when the pandemic started , there was limited physical interactions, touching of each was prohibited so every became possible online.

I wouldn't say online trade is entirely taking over because there so many uneducated people out there who are not experienced in using the internet for their business. Hence they use physical trading and there are a lot of physical trading out there in the world.

You're just right. Not everyone is use to internet in our own day. But believe me in the next 50 years, online activities will grow a lot than the offline trading.

I wouldn't say online trade is entirely taking over because there so many uneducated people out there who are not experienced in using the internet for their business. Hence they use physical trading and there are a lot of physical trading out there in the world.
I totally agree with you, and there are even many populations (in my country) that do not enjoy the internet, in these cases they will continue to use their physical businesses to supply their needs. This is probably also seen in many other countries.

I hope so because of pandemic many people are going into online business, because offline business is not functioning like before again, so online business will over take it soon.

Online trading has actually in a gradual fasion taken over the mode of doing business,as it is very easy and convinient for businesses and customers alike to do business from the comfort of their home,and the cost of operation on the part of the business owner will be reduced while doing online service delivery.

People find comfort at the moment trading things online. Many business have reverted to online buying and selling cos of the covid19 surge.

Yes online trade or stores are begining to take over offline sites or trading as the case may be. But I won't be quick to say the take over is fast. But rather it is gradually taking over the offline affairs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back