What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Online class is really helpful and very good it saves time and it's really convenient, it gives you the ability to comprehend lectures easily especially when you are in a cool place, you have the chance to choose the location that's suitable to receive the lecture, it is more convenient than offline lecture but in terms of practical and eye contacts with the lecturers offline class is good.

Online class is helpful because of its flexibility, students have the freedom to balance personal life and school because they aren't tied down to a fixed schedule. However, the downside of this is not all students have the means to have a good internet connection and lack of social interaction. But of course, its effectiveness always relies on the students themselves. Online classes requires lots of self discipline and time management.

It's helpful... especially college online courses,can be quite beneficial for a busy student.
Online classes can often be cost effective than traditional classes and can be done at the pace the student is comfortable with.
Then for an employee,it improves his or her skill set and makes him a better employee.

online classes are useful and effective, almost everything I have learnt today I have learnt it from online classes without even moving from the comfort of my home. Although they are some who are out there just to make money. But I think online classes are helpful.

Concerning the question is online class helpful that you asked, from my own point of view I will say that online classes is the best because it enables the students learning to know more on how to use the internet and to learn in any conducive environment

Conducive environment is very important in learning, online class can take place anywhere, you can be in your comfort zone while learning, online learning contributes to good results, it’s important can not b emphasis.

Online class is not about the money involved but the items and the very lesson we can learn from the class.
Online class isn't all about money but the lesson one will learn from the class is th most important thing.

For personal experience, I don't know because I've not been in one. But from friends experience, it was quite helpful in guiding them through the dos and don'ts in the line of business they seek to explore.

online classes are best for those who are workers or those who only have free time during weekends only, there are students who are supposed to travel abroad for studies but due to the covid, they had to stay back in their respective Countries and settle for the equivalent online classes, this means that online learning can make studying easier.

Online lessons are very helpful as you can add several online materials to your online work where you want your students to explore. Online lessons gives you the parallel opportunity to lecture people that are not there with you.

Sure I think it really helpful if anything it is better than the traditional way of teaching because you have to be present and choose to take a lecture at your convenience and at a place of your choice. The only reasont you might think otherwise solely depends on the person and the passion and amount of work he or she dedicates to the course being studied.

Online Education Is Totally Worth The Effort Online courses and degree programs are more convenient and cheaper than their counterparts in traditional education. Those are the two main advantages of online learning that lead many students to opt for online platforms when they want to earn a degree or certificate.

An online college education might give students access to specialized degree courses that may not be available in an easily accessible or local institution of learning. ... With an online class, you get to control your learning environment, which ultimately helps you develop a deeper understanding of your degree course
Post automatically merged:

An online college education might give students access to specialized degree courses that may not be available in an easily accessible or local institution of learning. ... With an online class, you get to control your learning environment, which ultimately helps you develop a deeper understanding of your degree course

Forget about attending classes for hours, sitting in an uncomfortable chair, and suffering from back pain by the end of the day. You will not be bound to physical class session when you opt for online education. All lectures and needed materials are provided via online platforms, so you’ll easily access them from the comfort of your home. You will not take public transport to get to campus, you won’t have to spend money on gas for your car, you won’t have to get up early to get dressed for class… the list of conveniences goes on and on.

Online courses require more time than on-campus classes. ...
Online courses make it easier to procrastinate. ...
Online courses require good time-management skills. ...
Online courses may create a sense of isolation. ...
Online courses allow you to be more independent

Online class is helpful, it is a way to pass information and also to educate people. However some people do it for money while others do it for the impartation knowledge,. Online classes are very important and essencial.

Its all depend on school management and students. because online classes is good to be linked student in study. through online classes students atleast continue her study. At home parents also see the progress of student in front of her..

Of course online class is as good as the offline, if not better. You can simple receive lecture anywhere at any time without evening getting close to the class room. Notes are sent throuhh links so writing notes is all so solved . The only probl3m is data connection and the data it self

Everything with it advantages and disadvantages, online class is helpful, in defence of the tutor you can reach and teach many people from different countries at the same time, and it favors the student in the sense that you can be in any position learning, unlike offline class.

Online learning is a solution to so many problems that could have happened with our education sector no thanks to the pandemic. It has become easier to keep up with studies without necessarily being within the four walls of a classroom.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back