What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Online class is very helpful...in the sense that you can be in the comfort of your home and you will recieve your lecture.... Its very helpful and good because there will be no distraction... You will be focused

Online classes offers us the flexibility. As we get to learn at our convenience. We can work and study at the same time. With the rising level of insecurities, bad nature's of our road, we reduce the risk to life by reduced travel time and having the class in the four corner of our home or offices. I wish I had more opportunities to study online while in school. But most of the studies and training I am having now are more of internet dependent and tanks to Covid measure which makes most institutions to improve on this opportunity

According to my own point of view, I believe online class if helpful to everyone, because you will get new ideas from online class and you will learn new things. Get new experience. It is also easy and understandable

Online learning is gradually becoming the new normal. It's getting on to fill the void of learning at one's pace. I'm taking an online course on Coursera and it has exposed me to a lot of things that the physical didn't.

Online classes are almost the same as offline classes but could still be as much helpful depending on the student. It should not matter to a hardworking student whether the class is online or offline as they should try as much as possible to adapt to it. Online classes are as much helpful to the students if the home environment of the student is suitable, for example it does not get disrupted by family members making a lot of noise or making demands.

We can see that Online classes has been useful since a year ago when there was lockdown. A bunches of understudies who are inexperienced with the online class are currently going along with it. They all consider the to be of learning as an exercise in futility, however it is past that selling.

Online class is completely helpful for ones career advancement and for quest for more knowledge. Last year October, I enrolled for two online courses at coursera.org and I bagged the certificates and today am proud of it has my knowledge about project management has widen.

Online class are very helpful and have more advantage than offline class, if you are taking class online you can as well be doing some other stuff along with it without disturbing it comfortably. So I so much love taking an online class especially in my field in other widened my knowledge.

It is helpful depending on how important or germane the business is to one's financial status online lessson can worth it if the person involved can make it a focus of getting to gain something and then become an expertise on it.

It is very helpful as Online classes gets us a wider access to quality educators with updated knowledge of current trends in whatever we are learning. No knowledge is lost and thus, online tutorial is not a waste of time. You create the environment condusive for your learning.

Studying online at your own convenience allows you to no longer worry about class location when choosing what to learn next. By taking an online course, you can really focus on the subject you are interested in and choose from the variety of online courses and programs.

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Of course it gives you pleasure and more information than your classroom. But we have several problems that teachers are not well trained and don't know how to use effective technology to deliver what they want to. There is lack of skills in Teachers and affect badly when students learn their university courses. Teachers should be given proper skills before choosing online education.

Online classes are very helpful not only making money only bit u can also developed your self more like physical class. It gives a conducive learning with no distraction and it really helped a lots especially during lock down

Online classes is very important and good for students. Online learning is very good because you teach any time, any place and any environment. Online platform allow you to learn at your own pace.
Post automatically merged:

Online classes is very important and good for students. Online learning is very good because you teach any time, any place and any environment. Online platform allow you to learn at your own pace.

Yes, online classes have been very helpful for us because it saves time and then costs. But one thing I would like to say is that when a person does something which he is not accustomed to, he has both difficulties and losses.

Yes online courses are very relevant, I learnt my skills using online classes I go on YouTube type out what I would like to learn about on daily basis and yes I learnt a lot. I want to believe that before any online tutor can post anything on the internet he/she must be an expert in that field and must have gone through the terms and conditions policies, also online classes makes it less difficult to study in the sense that you can actually log out after taking a break log back in unlike offline classes

Online class is only help for the art and social science student, but online classes is not helpful for the science and engineering student.

The science and engineering student won't be able to carry out their practical classes online. So it's just a waste of time taking the science and engineering student online.

Not really, at times, learners always wish to see his or tutor. Some learners learn more during physical class than online class. Besides, the poor network communication may hinder its effectiveness which may render the action useless..

Yes online is very very helpful and simple because you can do everything in your house without stress, I know online environment can be chosen by an individual but as for me it helps me alot even during the first and second lock down I was just in town doing my business at home through online.

Online class is very helpful like you mentioned earlier it allows you to learn from the environment that is suitable for you.
One thing about online learning is that you can not socialize with others and physical interaction with others.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back