What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Online class is indeed helpful. Although the tutors might be after the money and not the value, I can also argue well that some persons are teaching because they actually want to instill values in their students. In addition, students benefit from this online learning because it exposes them to new realities and technology.

i am currently an online student and I can tell it is a wonderful experience. The only difference is that one is not in a classroom. Online schooling is smooth and less stressful. I can decide not to bath or just be in my bedroom and start studying.I even have online classmates too.

Base on the question that you asked the online class is really helpful because in my country there was lockdown for over six months which really affected most students but thank God for online class that revive their brain. Actually, it may involve money but it really help those students

Online class are of course helpful, but the degree of that will depend on the students. Online class is very flexible albeit even more interacting as you can hear and even interact with the lecturers more on the platform.

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.
Online education is growing rapidly, as the advantages of online classes become... Learners also save time and money by eliminating a commute.

With the situation that we are in, we must know how to go on with life and that includes our education. Online learning has been there even if we were not in pandemic. It had been a lot of help to many students who can't be physically present in the school. The only problem is that when students are not really that serious in their studies and taken this for granted. It still with how the students deal with it. But over all this is a big help.

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.

Online class is more good as compared to offline but when it comes to practical than we faced problem and issues becasue practical should be performed offline and practically which is very important for our coming future.
I personally want to attend practical and official classes offline becasue there are many more advantages of offline classes

Online class is good is not just because of the money involved or the gimics. It's actually where the world is going. You see how covid 19, made everyone stay at home compulsorily, house arrest. So when you do online class it takes the areas of travelling to your class away and The risk of life

Online class give u the opportunity to learn from anywhere, and also it help u choose a suitable environment for learning, I do think online learning Is the future even the pandemic gave us a glance

Helpful or not depends on the teacher or the one who's representing that course, just like offline classes, what also matters is if the students or whoever is interested ready to learn online and will be focusing or not

Online class is good for courses that doesn't require practicals. A non-practical online class can be accessed anytime you want. But an online class for a practical course will do you no good because you won't understand the practical aspect of the course and this can deter your career.

Online learning is very comfortable and affordable. It makes you learn at your own convenience and pace. It's a very flexible and easy way to learn. However, there are some problems involved like distraction an lack of concentration

If you ask me I will say online classes are helpful especially to some set of people like the working class who may not have the time to be pysically present in the class. And with online class, one can study anywhere. Take for instance, the lockdown time, where students were made to go through online learning. So online class really a good thing.

My own view on this online classes right now is that they are what we have to make do of. A lot of people might complain about it that it's not very convenient for them because of data subscription and then they need power on their devices, I feel though that we have to adjust to this new normal and embrace it

With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Online classes are really helpful, especially when it comes to global education.

You can also learn at your own pace, which is suitable for slow learners and people who have limited time to study.

Its good to witness that even though there was a pandemic in the world, the education departments did not budge because with the help of modern technology, education for young people can be continued which is really important and will help a lot so that they can use it for their future. . Despite this, it has negative consequences when it comes to the quality of what they learn every day. Unlike face to face class, students learn a lot and the quality of what they learn is really high because of their physical interaction with their teacher and fellow students.

Online class is very helpful during this period
Why:
Instead of sitting at home and not moving forward educationally, it as helped people to graduate and all. Now you can both attend your classes and do any other thing you want to do at home . It has also exposed people to various online platforms and more knowledge on using computers and surfing the internet

online class is a very helpful option as it helps you in learning with conveniency. it is know that part of the factors that makes learning effective and efficient is by learning in a serene environment and this can be achieved at home

It depends on the subject that you are taking because subjects on technology can be taken in an online class effectively. But if you mean the academic learning of a high school student or the grade school student then I would say it is not effective at all. In fact, there are proponents who are suggesting a mass promotion for this school year that ends in March 2021. Mass promotion means all students will be promoted to the next level, not one would fail. That simply shows that distant learning is not effective.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back