What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Online learning is so popular these days and it is so convenient for many people. You can study anywhere you want and finish your assignments and submit them online. You can also do other tasks while studying. Many people in higher learning institutions prefer to study online while working offline.

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Online classes has it's own advantage and disadvantages. It is help because it makes learning at your comfort zone possible. But not all type of learning can be done online. It is somewhat difficult to carry out practical in an online class.

An online class is important because of the convenience. You tend to reach a wider audience across that country or even the world, depending on how you set it. Offline classes are restricted to only the people around that area. But for practical courses or skills, offline is ideal.
Online classes are as beneficial as offline classes are but only if you are giving your proper time in understanding it.. and practicing after taking lecture.. so many people do online courses start working as freelancer but you should learn skills first

Online classes are very helpful, for me personally I like the flexibility that comes with it, meaning I can be anywhere any time doing what I want or learning what I want to learn online. There was a time I wanted to learn how to cook a particular dish, and my office work wasn't giving me the time to go register at a catherine school, so one day I decided to enrol for an online cooking course and while I was working I was able to attend the online class at the same time without worrying about leaving my job. The funniest thing is that for some programs I missed I can just reply previous uploaded videos an am good to go. So online classes gives you that freedom to learn and at the same time enable you to manage your time also.

Yes dear you are very right but it is not possible for a new person to invest in different cryptocurrencies, like I am a newbie in online trading and I am holding Bitcoin from the last 2 month because I bought it at 40800 dollar but now it's down

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.

Most of the online classes are easier than the struggle we face offline all in the name of studying. When online, you can be able to do one or two things which will help you to become skilled in a particular line of profession that you seek.

I was introduced to Negotiation by reading a guide online. As I spent the time there it was definitely worth it. When studying online, the key is to completely concentrate on the mission and never let distractions get in the way. Don't think of it like a classroom where all of the students are talking or debating each other's business while the lectures are underway.

Online class is very helpful and easy to access unlike physical class. With the help of the internet students can study right from the corner of their room without having to leave their house to go and study. It's convenient, easy to use. It's just that it's expensive to run and use

Forgetting about the money involve online class is very helpful because during an online class there will be no distraction ...the environment will be conducive for learning and if dont understand you can easily go back and read again.

Online classes is very good, in the sense that you can learn anywhere you want be it in your bed, in your sitting room, in your kitchen,bjust anywhere as far as you're comfortable.
It has also been very useful during the lockdown. I think more schools and students are now going online, which is a very good development.

online classes is good and important to the individual that enroll in it ,because the individual can decide what time suits him or her,because most times the individual might a career person and joggle between jobs,and online clasess afford the individual that flexibility and he can afford to take the course any where he wishes.The stress in moving from where ever he stays to class is eliminated .And there is the advantage of having the course work in sof copy and revisit them whenever you want to make refrence about what was thought in the course.

Forget about attending classes for hours, sitting in an uncomfortable chair, and suffering from back pain by the end of the day. You will not be bound to physical class session when you opt for online education. All lectures and needed materials are provided via online platforms, so you’ll easily access them from the comfort of your home. You will not take public transport to get to campus, you won’t have to spend money on gas for your car, you won’t have to get up early to get dressed for class… the list of conveniences goes on and on

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.

Studying online at your own convenience allows you to no longer worry about class location when choosing what to learn next. By taking an online course, you can really focus on the subject you are interested in and choose from the variety of online courses and programs.

With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Its more helpful as the education even its on the pandemic verily its hard to study cause lack of mentors to the subjects matter but there can be any instructor even online has free of charge thru public videos if it is like to staying home while earning a degree.

I have found some online classes to help, although nothing can compare to physical classes for college students. I have taken some online classes that proved to be an eye-opener, I can confidently say it is helpful.

I see online class as advancement and improvement in the science and technology of educational sector. So online class brngs the lecturer closer even of at different locations and I guess it is really a good improvement not for the money for serious minded.

I could say that online class is great if only done properly and if the students can afford it. It has great sides and bad ones too. I still prefer the traditional class where I could go to school, socializing with friends and in my opinion, traditional classes are more effective.

Yea, you can actually learn a skil.l, trade or a course conveniently online in the comfort of your room. You can go to YouTube and download alot of YouTube videos about what you want.

This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them
The world is going digital thereby necessitating online learning. Learning online comes with lots of benefits notable among them is comfortability that comes with it. You can be in the comfort of your room and enageg in courses online.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back