What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

good it saves time and it's really convenient, it gives you the ability to comprehend lectures easily especially when you are in a cool place, you have the chance to choose the location that's suitable to receive the lecture, it is more convenient than offline lecture but in terms of practical and eye contacts with the lecturers offline class is good.

Online classes is not a waste but it is a win win situation for both parties, imagine someone like me going to Harvard University to learn a course when I do not even have a passport but I can still learn same course from the comfort of my house. In all, online class is a blessing to the less privilege.

Many prospective students overlook the cost advantages of online classes. Although online learners may pay the same per-credit tuition rate as on-campus degree- and certificate-seekers, they do not pay for on-campus housing or meal plans. Learners also save time and money by eliminating a commute.

The Initiative Online courses and graduation programs are more convenient and cheaper than conventional education equivalents. These two major advantages of online learning lead many students to use on-line platforms to graduate or receive certificates

Online classes are really really helpful, there instances where you cannot travel outside where you reside to attend an important class, however, by virtue of the online class, you have an opportunity to learn from the comfort of your home.

Online learning requires students to use a computer to take classes. Here's 5... That will help you meet the needs of a work market that is changing. A research......a study Learning online - Save money

Online classes is quite possibly the most advantageous methods of learning. It helps gaining measure directly from the four corners of your home or anyplace on the earth. Online class elevates a return to the exercises. It helps down to earth tips for learning. It further gives space for mechanical headway. Online training assists with advancing improves elite in learning due to the circumstance.

Yes, online classes have been very helpful for us because it saves time and then costs. But one thing I would like to say is that when a person does something which he is not accustomed to, he has both difficulties and losses.
Yes. That's true. Learning online is not part of some individual because of many shortcomings. For instance, you many not have the privilege of asking questions even if you are not cleared. And in the situation where you cannot hear the speaker very well maybe because she didn't speak loudly or have speech deficiency.

An online education is preferred by individuals who may not be able to make it for classes in a traditional brick and mortar kind of college due to various reasons. But personally it is just for money, the effectiveness is super low.
Post automatically merged:

An online education is preferred by individuals who may not be able to make it for classes in a traditional brick and mortar kind of college due to various reasons. But personally it is just for money, the effectiveness is super low.

I think online classes is not more helpful as compared to offline class, here you cannot understand properly because of disconnecting in internet or for those people who have not facility of labtop or computers because I know you cannot gain knowledge from online learning because I am student of mphil class, it is just time pass, you should seek many advantages from face to face classes.

Online class is helpful not just for money alone, but to learn about more things online, online learning is very important not only student alone, and you will not be distracted when learning, online class help one to have more knowledge.

Online class is helpful not just for money alone, but to learn about more things online, online learning is very important not only student alone, and you will not be distracted when learning, online class help one to have more knowledge.

Online classes have never been taken seriously nor seen important until the outbreak of the pandemic. It has not become a common wave that almost every academic institutions are trying employ what is called virtual or online learning. This is a new development that everyone should embraced. Now iit becomes so easy even to obtain a degree online.

I think online classes are more comfortable and it also depends upon the learners how they get the point in online place. But many students do not learn by this and consider it as wastage of time and money because here you can not do practical.

Especially at this pandemic time, most schools has now see online study the only option and best for their student. To me, online schools is not really the best for everyone, there are some people who can cope with it while others can't not.

With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library. This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them. As new online degree- and certificate-seekers research different places, they should focus on those that offer a reliable internet connection and few distractions. Another factor to consider is space requirements, as some facilities' tables may lack the space for a computer and reference materials.

Make no mistake: You should take online classes seriously. They're designed to help you learn new skills, so you must give them your full attention. ... While a physical course requires you to stay in the classroom for a set period of time, distance learning gives you more flexibility

. It helps the learner to be able to choose a comfortable place or environment that he or she wants to learn. Unlike offline training where they get to pick the place where the training will take copy

. It helps the learner to be able to choose a comfortable place or environment that he or she wants to learn. Unlike offline training where they get to pick the place where the training will take copy

Online class is completely helpful for ones career advancement and for quest for more knowledge. Last year October, I enrolled for two online courses at coursera.org and I bagged the certificates and today am proud of it has my knowledge about project management has widen
The online class helpful not just for the money involve.
there are several key benefits to learning virtually—from increased flexibility to lower costs.

But online courses aren’t for everyone. Some individuals want to engage with faculty face-to-face or need the in-person touchpoints to stay on track and motivated.

I am a student of university i took classes online a complete semester. I was 50% satisfied, similarly some people can not understand on online classes they feel uncomfortable with it similarly some teachers face this problem and they want physical classes. But it is an easy method a man can take his class anywhere in the World.

Technology has really simplified things and online learning is one of the great innovation that has gone mainstream during this pandemic. Despite the success there are still certain lessons i prefer to take in class than do online especially when its more technical in nature.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back