What's new

Is managing a website hard for you?

No, not really. However, my sites haven't gotten super-big. In that case, it could be a situation where I'd need help. Nonetheless, though, sometimes I like to hire a gang to help just for fun, to be a pal

No, not really. However, my sites haven't gotten super-big. In that case, it could be a situation where I'd need help. Nonetheless, though, sometimes I like to hire a gang to help just for fun, to be a pal. :)
I actually love your style of your website management because I find it actually very difficult to manage even my blog of my own. I will definitely implement this your style of website management for my blog.

It's hard for me to manage a website.

At first I thought, other staff members can somehow deal with everything but my opinion and actions are required as well. I have been very busy with my office work and I believe it's not going to be easy to care of the website as well.
Half of the time, I want to give it up but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am a little emotional and if someone is nice, I overlook a lot of things. Others believe I am not a good leader and may be they are right.

But, it's my dream website and I would like to run it no matter how hard it is. What about you guys?
It is totally hard for a beginner to manage a website as for me I think it is hard because you need to have time and a lot of work to be done

Well for me if could prove to be hard because I'm not an expert nor have managed a website before but for someone that does that I imagine it won't be that hard

Managing a website might be a difficult thing to do if you do not have a good plan for it. If you plan it very well, you can manage your websites from anywhere you go once you have a smart phone or a laptop. You can also employ someone to help you manage it if you're too busy to attend to it.

As a beginner who know little about managing a website I find it very difficult to manage a website , though am trying my best to know more about it.

Managing a website can be tasking at times and of course it requires a lot of time from you. I personally have two free blogs which are managed very well even though they are very stressful.

I do not have a website and I do not have any experience in the related field. However, based on my understanding managing a website is not very hard, provided you have required skills

Managing a website is never easy. It requires many things to be successful on it. You need to be up and running to manage a website. You need to be posting regularly if it is a blog.

Managing a website can be really hard when you have other offline and online activities to attend to. But if you sit down and organize yourself, you will get time for it. So it all comes down to creating time and paying attention to what you do.

If its just a small personal site, then it might be easy but on a bigger scale it is more difficult and it would become worse if you dont have the right knowledge, like knowing things like the right key words to get your site on search engine, or installing firewalls and the likes.

At first I thought, other staff members can somehow deal with everything but my opinion and actions are required as well. I have been very busy with my office work and I believe it's not going to be easy to care of the website as well.
Half of the time, I want to give it up but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am a little emotional and if someone is nice, I overlook a lot of things. Others believe I am not a good leader and may be they are right.

But, it's my dream website and I would like to run it no matter how hard it is. What about you guys?
i am not a professional web master or professional software engineer so its really hard for me to manage a site while i know many things as i do online work.

No, not really. However, my sites haven't gotten super-big. In that case, it could be a situation where I'd need help. Nonetheless, though, sometimes I like to hire a gang to help just for fun, to be a pal. :)
I don't really know How it feels like for one to have a website and be able to manage it talk less of managing more than one website. This would be very stressful for anyone to be able to manage more than one website as managing one website is stressful on it's own.

Managing website content can be a time consuming task, especially for users who are not regularly involved in the process.To get the most from your website you really need to nurture it

Yeah it is. Am not really someone with a lot of time during the day. And so finding time to manage a website and business can be very demanding. I'll prefer to pass on the job to someone else.

I don't know about managing websites but what i know is if you continue to push forward with the website irrespective of the challenges,you'll eventually be successful.

Its not easy creating a website nor managing it. It takes a bit expertise ideas to create it, and determination into continue managing it for long.

I have 2 free websites that I manage and I don't really find it easy to manage the two of them because I'm always engaged with some things especially offline.

Well, if you are not well informed or have the knowledge about how to deal with a website, I believe that there is no way you would be able to manage such a website successfully.

if you have the right knowledge and understanding of how business works then you will probably not find it very hard to manage any business at all.

In my opinion it takes a great deal of time to manage by yourself there for you need a help to keep on it 24/7 . Maybe more than one assistant

Seriously, it's very important that you have someone who's available to help you attend to the website 24/7 because once it's not attended to, it's definitely going to be a big challenge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back