Managing Your Website Through Hand Held Devices

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use mobile phones and tabs to check your website's dashboard? Do you manage your website through hand held devices? In the past, I used to manage my websites through my phone, especially when I was outdoors. If you use wordpress, it will be really easy to manage your websites. However, these days, I avoid doing it. I carry my laptop where ever I go and I use my laptop whenever I need to check my website.

I do frequently check up on my sites via my smartphone. I don't do all the work through my phone, but there is a lot I can tackle from the mobile end. Of course you will have much more control on an actual PC, but a lot can be done via mobile if you happen to be away from your PC or in another country even.

If you are running a community that needs to be checked frequently, managing your community based website through your mobile phone happens to be a must. However, for something like a blog, I do not see any necessity of checking frequently form back end.

I make use of wordpress content management system. The admin dashboard is responsive and mobile friendly on mobile device. This help me navigate the site from my mobile phone. Though can't really do tedious work with the mobile view.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back