What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

You still have to save some extra money for any other unplanned activities or emergency that may arise. For me I may not likely have to invest everything at once but I'll still have some percentage with me in case needs arises .

I understand your point , when you started your business with the little amount of money in your hand , and you are the type of person that wanted real improvement , then it's normal to reinvest all your gain in the business if you are sure of its outcome.
It is very important that when you start a new business, you will reinvest so that you would improve it except if you have enough capital when your business just started.

Reinvesting is the best way to build wealth. If you're a business owner, reinvesting is crucial to your company's continued growth and success. It's worth keeping in mind that investing isn't just about a sudden influx of cash -- your time and experience are also extremely valuable. direct finances to the most profitable ventures contributed significantly to you success. If you can apply your time, knowledge and experience in a way that profits your company in the long term, you'll be making a valuable investment.

every start up goal is to try and bring stability and growth to there business in terms of making profit and increasing your customer base, and also retaining the customer base as well, so to achieve this you would need to put in huge part of your profit back to the business.

I think that it depends a lot on the risk factor. If there is a really major risk factor involved, then I would not reinvest all of my profits and try to analyse the situation.

Its not all your money that you are going to use at start up its not good at all so if you want to start a business you need to split your money and save some fund for that so I think its not proper to use all your money at start up

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?
It's good to do that but I'll advise you to be very careful at doing to avoid stories that touches the heart , as far as the business is good I think it's wise to do so

I don't think its a good idea to reinvest all your earned profit in start up business, you are only looking coins one side shade its all good and fine, what about the other side, I mean what about if the strat up fail and lost your all investment, so first prepare everything and invest only that much amount what the startup required, spare some amount aside, whenever need fund then use it.

Reinvesting 70% of your profit as a startup is actually very good and saving 30%. that way you will be able to have extra funds in case anything goes wrong in the business.

Actually nothing really bad in re investing of profit into business but it's supposed to be a different business so that the profit making can come in diverse ways without fear of failure on the business.

This is majorly what most of the new business owners does. A new business need a lot of capital to run and if you do not have enough capital to do so, you will need to reinvest the profit that you have made inorder to make the business stand.

This is majorly what most of the new business owners does. A new business need a lot of capital to run and if you do not have enough capital to do so, you will need to reinvest the profit that you have made inorder to make the business stand.
I don't think it is a good idea entirely. As a prudent business man, it is advisable to have some savings because there are uncertainties in business that can happen anytime without notice or warning.

I don't think if that's a good idea, as a new start up you are expected to follow every step after the other, there's no need to do that, only if you want to end up in losses.

Unless you want to invest it into a two different business, I think it's wise to re invest all since all you'll be targeting is a higher profit. But if you still feel the amount you are planning to reinvest with is too much, then you should split it.

You still have to save some extra money for any other unplanned activities or emergency that may arise. For me I may not likely have to invest everything at once but I'll still have some percentage with me in case needs arises .

I used to reinvest all of my profits when I used to trade in cryptocurrencies. Re-investing the profit increases your chances of making more profits if the market conditions are right.

I used to reinvest all of my profits when I used to trade in cryptocurrencies. Re-investing the profit increases your chances of making more profits if the market conditions are right.
There's nothing wrong with this , but the most important thing is how you can trade profitably in the market because if you are investing all then you have to make sure that your account is not liquidated.

Reinvesting your profit in a business is like putting your in an uncertainty because you don't know what might happen to the business in the second investment , so its better to invest at least seventy percent and keep the remaining thirty .

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
The process of reinvesting all your profit into your business that needs all the financial support to grow is very neccessary,you will be doing the business lots of good by providing the livewire to growth which is the neccessary funding.

There's nothing wrong with this , but the most important thing is how you can trade profitably in the market because if you are investing all then you have to make sure that your account is not liquidated.
We are not all perfect and even if we are perfect , we must have a reserve fund just in case , because at times , some business might be funny and flops and if we don't have a reserve fund , our business will be hit negatively .

We are not all perfect and even if we are perfect , we must have a reserve fund just in case , because at times , some business might be funny and flops and if we don't have a reserve fund , our business will be hit negatively .
Business spare funds can sometimes help in treating emergency crisis that may arise is in a business. Sometimes people who are struggling to establish a business with small capital may not have access to spare funds for the business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back