What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

Business is very risky no matter the kind of decision that you are taking. This is why it is very important that you should try to analyse every decision making and not just overexpose all your portfolio at once.

This is something that I am never going to advise anybody to do. If you believe that there is a 100% chance of making profit in a particular thing then that might be wrong because there is always a chance for failure.

Reinvesting ever thing you have gained in a business into the business is very risky thing to do as a real business man, I will rather reinvest 70% of my profit and keep the remaining in my reserve fund

This should only be done with something you are very sure of. When there is high possibility of losing I don't really think it is nice for you to invest all . You must definitely take your profit no matter What May happen.

I don't think that this is the wise decision. You should reinvest but not all your profit. You should at least keep 20% in your hand for the bad sotuation. Because sometimes we go through bad moment in business. That time this 20% will help you a lot

It is not wise to invest all your profits you should at least take out some of the profit to take care of some dates if you have any or you should use it to define instead of investing or advise you even if you want to invest or to invest in separate investment platforms so that you wont put all your eggs in one basket.

Every venture that you are going into has its own unique risk and that is something that you will not want to overexpose yourself. This is why you should always take profit from time to time or remove your capital and allow the profit to run.

Reinvesting in business that you just started depend on the type of business that you are doing and the level or status of that business at that point in time.

Every organisation is supposed to have a road map in which they hope to achieve their profits and how they are going to be spending it but I do not think re investing everything is something that I will consider because it is too risky.

Reinvesting all your profit is not a wise decision but reinvesting certain percentage of it is good. If you really want to grow your business you must learn how to invest certain percentage of your profit and save some percentage in order to prevent unforeseen circumstances that may bring your business down.

Personally I believe that all profit in a business must not be reinvested. Your business should always have a spare cash at hand in case there is any emergency need that must be attended to as quick as possible. You can't invest everything and be without nothing.

We must learn as an entrepreneur that business changes with time and anything can actually happen in business due to some unforseen circumstances, so it's advisable to save at least 40% of your gain and reinvest 60%.

It depends sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be very risky but personally I can advise anybody or company to re- invest all it profit as a startup.

You might think that you are making a wise investment but at the end of the day there's a probability that you can lose the whole money and that is why I highly discourage this.

Investing all your profit may actually not be a wise decision as a startup because you actually need to save up some money for unforeseen circumstances. Whenever you are venturing into a business you need to be strategic in order to beat your competitors and be successful. I wouldn't advise anyone to invest all their profit in a business.

Yes it is advisable to re-invest your profit.this is the only way to make more money. In business it is known that what you put in is what you will definitely get out. A small profit, lazy attitude etc will definitely yield small.

When I first started my offline business, I would always reinvest my profit because the capital that I had as at that moment wasn't enough to run the business. if you fall in the same situation, I do not see anything wrong in reinvesting your profit.

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?
You may have good reasons for doing so. However, I don't think I can afford to take such a risk in my business. I will only invest a certain percentage and save the rest in case the venture does not work out.

When I first started my offline business, I would always reinvest my profit because the capital that I had as at that moment wasn't enough to run the business. if you fall in the same situation, I do not see anything wrong in reinvesting your profit.
I understand your point , when you started your business with the little amount of money in your hand , and you are the type of person that wanted real improvement , then it's normal to reinvest all your gain in the business if you are sure of its outcome.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
Is nothing bad to re invest all the profit you have made from your business to start up there is nothing bad with it, is very advisable if actually one wants to do so, if actually the person have the business idea.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back