What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

Of course, real estate business is one of the best and will continue to be forever. This is because real estate properties is part of human existence and survival.
It is recommended to invest in real estate especially in developing areas or developing countries because they have enough land for residential buildings.

Yes it is still advisable to invest in real estate because it is not illegal investment but it is a profitable investment that can help you to raise the amount of money you might need to do one business or the other. A lot of people are making a lot of money from this investment.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. ... And there can also be tax benefits for investment properties. It's always a good time to buy real estate.
I will always recommend real estate any time any day. It's an investment that it's value doesn't go down. You continue to make money for life. So if you can afford it, then go for it.

I will always recommend real estate any time any day. It's an investment that it's value doesn't go down. You continue to make money for life. So if you can afford it, then go for it.
Yes it is recommended to invest in real estate especially in developing Nations where housing resettlement is a problem, in building the economy of such nation.

Real estate investment is lucrative, it is one of the most profitable offline investment , people are still doings it and they are also making a lot of money from it, I don't see real estate investment stopping anytime soon.

It is as a matter of fact highly recommended to invest in real estate. I mean this is a business that thrives overtime and has not cease to show itself successfully

The two are not good, it depends on what interest you and the capital that you have to fund it. Real estate needs enough capital to run while you can invest with any amounts that you have in cryptocurrency.

The two are not good, it depends on what interest you and the capital that you have to fund it. Real estate needs enough capital to run while you can invest with any amounts that you have in cryptocurrency.
Yes it is recommended to invest in real estate if you have the amount of capital that can go for such business because it involves lots of capital this is one thing that discourage people from investing in it.

Of course it advisable to invest in real estate business because it can help you make money and get rich. Because if you look at how the population of the earth is increase so the need for land and houses will keep increasing and also migration from rural to urban area also help to make it a good investment.

Really estate is still one of the most highly recommended to go into. This is because as far as there is increase in population there would be demand.

Their is never a time where it is said, real estate is on the scarcity. Real estate investment have always been a lucrative investment option.

Of course real estate is very lucrative and anyone who has knowledge of how it really works will definitely make a lot of profit.

Of course real estate is very lucrative and anyone who has knowledge of how it really works will definitely make a lot of profit.
Yes it is recommended to invest in real estate because this day's real estate is very lucrative and a flourishing business especially in developing countries.

The volatility in the Cryptocurrency market is just too much my friend. Rather than risking it, I'll advice you to invest in real estate.

Yes, I strongly recommend investing in real estate. Properties hardly depreciates, even an old property could be renovated or refurbished and it would be eye-catching.

Well it's highly recommended to invest in estate business because it's very lucrative and it's a good source of income but only to those who have a very good knowledge about it because without knowledge about the business you can not run it effectively.

Of course yes, it's a very good recommendation for you to invest in real estate because it is something that will always pay in the future to always be paying you profit.

One should invest in whatever he knows is the best. Cryptocurrency is very risky but real estate investment isn't. If you're conversant with the crypto world, you can take your time to invest but this will require capital and Constant reading and studying of crypto coins
Post automatically merged:

You can still invest in real estate business. Real estate is one of the fastest growing economy in the world. I used to have one contact that will upload lots of videos about new houses she would tour around with clients. She is making it big

Last edited:
yes you can still invest in real estate and gain meaningful profits.but you have to be careful you can loose a lot of money on real estate.its a good business but sometimes risky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back