What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

If one got money, and willing to invest, then it is worthwhile to go for real estate property cos they improves as time goes. Be it housing or land, it increases in value as time goes on, provided the location is on development.

Real estate is a great business to invest in. I my self am also looking for funds to also invest in real estate. Real estate is an investment that can be passed down from generation to generation. And it is also a great investment to get residual income
Post automatically merged:

Real estate is a great business to invest in. I my self am also looking for funds to also invest in real estate. Real estate is an investment that can be passed down from generation to generation. And it is also a great investment to get residual income

Real estate investment are for long-term investors who are interested to buy a particular property for long-term investment and I don't see the needs of people who have the money to invest to stop doing because it will exist for a very long time, just like cryptocurrency.

I don't see anything wrong with this as far as you have the money to invest there is no problem you can invest as much as you want as far as the government of your country accepted investment in real estate, it is profitable and you can actually make a lot of money.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
To get the right answer, you need to look at your country's conditions (or the country where you think to buy or both of them, because if you buy abroad, you possibly become subject to a double taxation, depending where you have your tax resident). For ex., in my former country, the value of a property doesn't increase. Instead, it drops every year cause obsolescence. Real estate crisis is an hard reality that made prices to hardly plummet: it's very common in my former country people to buy an apartment for ex., for 200 thousand euros and can only sell for 40 thousand.
In my current country it's different. There is still the possibility to buy for 100 thousand reais and to sell for 150 thousands (depending on the area). But in any way, there is the need of an huge amount of money to buy a property avoiding bank loans (here bank loans destroy a capital, you must pay off high rate interests).

Definitely, I would always recommend investing in real estate, not only is there profits to be made it also improves a lot, as a property owner it's the best form of passive income too

Of course I refer real estate investment as one of the best form of investment. it is very recommended and once you have landed property, you are definitely on your way to become financially free.

Absolutely, real estate is the real deal. Real estate is an investment you will never regret going into and it's almost a life time investment where you keep making your money.

Both real estate and cryptocurrency are both good investments. They can both be done simultaneously if you have the capital for it or you can forgone one for the other depending on your financial strength. Real estate investment is the most expensive kind of investment and also the most profitable. it involves the buying and selling of properties while cryptocurrency investment is less expensive because you can buy it at a ridiculously cheap price and invest in it but your profit won't be much like that of real estate investment.
Well if the money is readily available, I prefer real estate as the first port of call in making an investment, if done in a very populated place, returns on investments can start coming in almost immediately, no need to wait for market forces.

Cryptocurrency investments are riskier than real estate so it should be done with caution and with monies you can not or not ready loose.

It is very much recommended to invest in real estate especially in this age and time where there is a population explosion in developing countries.

Real estate and Gold will never go as low or high so suddenly as cryptocurrencies will. Check your post, you wrote it in January and the Bitcoin went from 40K to 67K and back to 35K. I am an investor in real estate but an earner in crypto. That means I have invested almost nothing (less than $100) so far since 2011 when I joined a Bitcoin wallet. I am not saying I have not made money through crypto but I did it as I HODL it. I prefer real estate for investment.

Well if the money is readily available, I prefer real estate as the first port of call in making an investment, if done in a very populated place, returns on investments can start coming in almost immediately, no need to wait for market forces.

Cryptocurrency investments are riskier than real estate so it should be done with caution and with monies you can not or not ready loose.
If I had the funds I will definitely startup investing in the real estate business like you have said because it is very lucrative but the only drawback would be that the investment takes time to bring returns but as for cryptocurrency the investment doesn't take as much time as real estate but it is quite riskier than the real estate business.

I don't see anything wrong with it , it is still profitable if you can have the money to invest, from the research I know about it is an investment only for the rich people, an ordinary people may not be able to afford the money to invest in real estate.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
Real estate, will continue to be with humans until people start leaving on the air, but till then people will continue to buy houses and resell...so its advisable to invest even more now.

Real estate, will continue to be with humans until people start leaving on the air, but till then people will continue to buy houses and resell...so its advisable to invest even more now.
yes this is recommended to invest in real estate because this day's real estate is very lucrative especially in developing nation. This also help to build the economy.

Real estate is the abode of humans so it will always be there. The profitability would rely on varied factors like location but what's important is for the real estate property to be in good order for purposes of renting out or selling. A neglected property can lose value quickly like what happened to the house that we bought which was cheap because it was dilapidated.

There is no time at which it is impossible to invest in any business. the main factor only depends on your ability to take the risks, analyse the market and make your investment decisions anytime.

I don't see anything wrong with investing in real estate as far as the money and the ability to invest is there you can go ahead and do it,people are cashing out big time from this form of investment because it is profitable when you have good money to investment.

Yea real estate is still among the things to invest on and you won’t regret your action in as much you go through people that know about it and they put through the right way

Of course, real estate business is one of the best and will continue to be forever. This is because real estate properties is part of human existence and survival.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back