What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

Real estate business is very good business anyone can think of to invest on it, and real estate business is a lasting invest with high benefit but requires huge of money to invest on it, is a nice business to go on to invest, its good to go into such business.

I'm sure everyone here will agree that real estate is still one of the most profitable and secure business you could ever invest your money into.

I'm sure everyone here will agree that real estate is still one of the most profitable and secure business you could ever invest your money into.
Real estate business is,profitable but not the most profititable it takes time for someone to be able to earn more and real profit from the real estate business

it likely won't generate the income you expect, it's hard to generate a compelling return, a lack of diversification is likely to hurt you in the long run and real estate is illiquid, so you can't necessarily sell it when you want.

Real estate business is,profitable but not the most profititable it takes time for someone to be able to earn more and real profit from the real estate business
I understand you can't compare time expended in making profits from probably trading stocks to real estate. To get profit from Real Estate it will take time. I get your point.

Real estate is still one of the best bet when it comes to business with good potential to invest in. It is highly recommended all the time to invest in real estate.
Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?

People who invest in real estate still earn more money and it shouldn't be removed as another medium to earn passive income for oneself

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
No matter how crypto currency is taking over,real estate can never lost is value, because the more far and long the the property stay,it can never depreciate,so it will still remain the best investment so far than the one of crypto currency I guess.

Both investment can be done side by side if the finance is avialable.Crypto currency can be bought at low price and allowed to appriciate before selling.But in real estate though the capital can be huge at the onset,but the appriciable value of the returns will be constant and steady,the value of landed property does not devalue.

No matter how crypto currency is taking over,real estate can never lost is value, because the more far and long the the property stay,it can never depreciate,so it will still remain the best investment so far than the one of crypto currency I guess.
Its the best investment platform ,those who invest in it knows how much they have earn from it , but property like real estate depreciate just incase the area turns into war zone
Post automatically merged:

Its the best investment platform ,those who invest in it knows how much they have earn from it , but property like real estate depreciate just incase the area turns into war zone

My brother if you have the required capital and the cash as well as the patience that this industry requires, why not? Go ahead and invest you money into it

My brother if you have the required capital and the cash as well as the patience that this industry requires, why not? Go ahead and invest you money into it
He should analyse his investment before investing because there are scammers all over the internet and he shouldn't be a victim of such

Investing in real estate is good choice same as investing in crypto currency. The only difference is that real estate dosent shut down or depreciate, crypto currency does.

In my country, cryptocurrencies really have nothing to do with the real estate business. The recent increase in taxes and the Covid-19 pandemic has caused much damage to the real estate business in my country. Almost 15-20 years ago, the real estate business was booming A LOT in my city and country. However, I still believe that real estate business has a great future in my country and city.

Invest anytime to move your treasury asset very high. Real estate investment is unending passive income because house or land stays longer and brings lots of benefits.

Investing in real estate is good choice same as investing in crypto currency. The only difference is that real estate dosent shut down or depreciate, crypto currency does.
It depends too because if the real estate business is not situated in a better place , then it would be hard to see it appreciate most especially floody areas and many more

Real estate investment is still very prospective and has a good value for appriciation,though it might not be astronomical in value but steady as compared to cryptocurency.The risk factor is very minimal and the security level is guaranty when compared to crypto.

it is really important and interesting to invest in real estate because it is very lucrative is this one of the business that pays more presently now in Nigeria because of the problem of housing.

Yes it is recommended to invest in real estate because of the nature of the business people never get tired of buying houses or renting houses as the populations of nation increase so the need for houses either for rent or buying.

it is recommended to invest in real estate because of the nature of the business everyone today want to invest in real estate because housing scheme has now become a problem in this part of the world.

Last edited:
Real estate investment will forever be a good investment so far people continues to search for a good and affordable accommodation. One cannot say because bitcoins rise in value or market price that other businesses will not thrive again they are both different business line.

Real estate investment will forever be a good investment so far people continues to search for a good and affordable accommodation. One cannot say because bitcoins rise in value or market price that other businesses will not thrive again they are both different business line.
it is recommended to invest in real estate because estate is a business that has more profit than any other business that can ever imagine, and it is a wise form of investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back