What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

Of course, there's no time that investing in real estate isn't profitable. Land as a resource is growing scarce by the day and humans need to keep expanding and building to serve various purposes.
So if you're chanced and have the financial wherewithal, please invest in real estate.

No matter which avenue people use in making money be it online, offline or with crypto such earnings will be used to buy physical properties and invest in things like houses and land.

It all depends on what you know about and your choices. So many go into cryptocurrency without having the required knowledge around it. About 90% of them do not know how to read crypto charts.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
The real estate business is more reliable. You are assured of good returns when you make sales.
The cryptocurrency market is too liquidated. While some people gain big, others lose big as well.
I think the real estate business is a better business.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?

Yes, I still recommend real estate business.
It is very lucrative and also reliable as compared to cryptocurrency.
In real estate, you're sure of your earnings, it is not so in crypto.

Real estate business, has been very good form of business and it will always be a good business. depending on how you plan your schedule and how you manage the business. alot of people have invested into estate business and they are doing good. the only thing is your capital to start the business.

We should understand that real estate is a life time investment, your property will be there in many years to come, but no one knows what the future beholds for crypto.
You can leave your property for your next generation but money can finish anytime

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. ... And there can also be tax benefits for investment properties. It's always a good time to buy real estate.

We should understand that real estate is a life time investment, your property will be there in many years to come, but no one knows what the future beholds for crypto.
You can leave your property for your next generation but money can finish anytime
From what you have just said, am guessing you are more in favour of investing in real estate than going for crypto investment. Though you have a point there, real estate has been able to pass the test of time.

Both real state and crypto currency is good investment but in crypto it is high risk high reward so that you can make good money in both investment

it is recommended to invest in real estate. Real estate is one of investment that give good income by selling houses and hire shops. This is a lucrative job that give a support to the life.

Investment are of different kinds and the more you understand them,the more you realise their differences. Bitcoin is an online digital asset while real estate is a physical asset so one could do both or stick to what works best.

Even in this pandemic period the real estate industry is still booming. Many tenants are now aiming to get a bank mortgage to have a house of their own. If only the government will provide assistance to potential buyers of real estate then there will be no more homeless in our country. That is according to one candidate for president.

I think Real estate is generally a great investment option. It can generate ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time. You may even use it as a part of your overall strategy to begin building wealth if you have passion for it

It is highly recommendable if you plan and have the money to start, the are also people that helps in carrying out those tasks without much strike at my side, just your money will talk.

Both types of investments are still good and okay if you ask me. But I hope you know that you can actually run both investment side by side? They are unique and different in their approaches, but they still need you to understand the market dynamics in order to succeed.

It is highly recommended to invest on real estate because real estate business is a very good business that will fetch you reasonable amount of money. This type of business is a lucrative venture to put your money on.

If you have money one of the businesses I would recommend your venture into is real estate. Real estate business is very lucrative if you can buy your property at the right time. the thing is that real estate properties always appreciate in value which makes it one of the best businesses.

Real estate business is very good and cool business in the urban area, where you will be collecting your money without stress your self. So it is recommended to go into real estate business if you are having the money to start.

Yes, investing in real estate is still in high demand. It's highly profitable and I think it will always be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back