What's new

is it right time to buy bitcoin?

As bitcoin value is going up so friends tell me is it right time to buy bitcoin ?
In my opinion, it's not the best time to buy bitcoin now as the price is so high and it's aheading toward to 25k to 30k so if you are ready to earn some money, you may buy now but you know bitcoin may fall soon below 20k to start over again, so the choice is yours.

In my opinion, it's not the best time to buy bitcoin now as the price is so high and it's aheading toward to 25k to 30k so if you are ready to earn some money, you may buy now but you know bitcoin may fall soon below 20k to start over again, so the choice is yours.
hello how are you..well i agree with bitcoin going on and on and its not agood time to buy it....do you think it will go down soon....other coin are not going on as bitcoin only going on...lets see when it will go down..i think it will go down in january 2021. everytime it happenes so i guess

We have to come to terms with the fact that Bitcoin price is not coming down anytime soon, from now on it's going to be increase upon increase so it's a good time to buy bitcoin right now.

hello how are you..well i agree with bitcoin going on and on and its not agood time to buy it....do you think it will go down soon....other coin are not going on as bitcoin only going on...lets see when it will go down..i think it will go down in january 2021. everytime it happenes so i guess
Litecoin and ethereum is also rising these days . Like litecoin almost increased by 140% by 1week. So these cryptocurrencies are definitely not bad to invest in but if you want to only invest on bitcoin, I think you should see where the price moves on Jan 2021

Litecoin and ethereum is also rising these days . Like litecoin almost increased by 140% by 1week. So these cryptocurrencies are definitely not bad to invest in but if you want to only invest on bitcoin, I think you should see where the price moves on Jan 2021
yes i agree with ..litcoina nd eth also going on and on...while ripple has gone down by -27 % and it has good market cap but it still struggling from begining. i bought bitcoin three times while i have lost in hyip sites when bitcoin went to lower rate as 3200$ per bitcoin in nove 2018 ..i have plan to buy it again
Post automatically merged:

We have to come to terms with the fact that Bitcoin price is not coming down anytime soon, from now on it's going to be increase upon increase so it's a good time to buy bitcoin right now.
yes i can see

yes i agree with ..litcoina nd eth also going on and on...while ripple has gone down by -27 % and it has good market cap but it still struggling from begining. i bought bitcoin three times while i have lost in hyip sites when bitcoin went to lower rate as 3200$ per bitcoin in nove 2018 ..i have plan to buy it again
That's sad that you lost your money on HYIP sites as we are trying to make people aware about these HYIP sites that mostly they are scam and they will never give you profit but they will definitely take your money. So we should stop feeding them our money. Anyways yes XRP had a very large fall that caused people to loose much of their money.

As bitcoin value is going up so friends tell me is it right time to buy bitcoin ?
As a rule of thumb, when it comes to trading it is never the right time to buy a crypto when the price is at its all time high. Instead the key to trading and making a profit is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Therefore, i believe that in this circumstance i would recommend that you wait for a while as the bitcoin price may drop in the future. At this drop you should then take advantage of the market buy buying bitcoin at the lowered price and in turn increasing your potential profits in the future.

The best time to buy the crypto currencies is that when it's price is going up.When the price of crypto currency is low it should not be bought.If the price of bitcoin is going up then it's best time to buy.

I think bitcoin rate is very high right now So you need to wait a while So that its rate goes down, I hope that after some time, its rate will come down, at that time you will buy it. So that you can get maximum profit in it and at a lower rate, And when this work is done, then you will purchase it and later sell it at a higher rate.

Yes, this can be the correct time to buy Bitcoin. although some might say that Bitcoin worth has already inflated a lot and is expecting a correction.

If you buy small regular chunks of bitcoin, it is always a good time to buy bitcoin if you believe that bitcoin has a great long-term future.The Bitcoin price is following the 2016 trend, which is a good sign. I strongly believe we are going to be seeing new all-time highs in the coming months bitcoin value is going up so friends tell me is it right time to buy bitcoin

If you have long term plans for Bitcoin trading then it is best time to buy Bitcoin, and then you have to wait for almost one year to get huge profit. its price will cross $40,000 after 1 year it is just and Expectations, reality may differ from it.

Traditional stock markets operate only during certain hours of the day and week. But the cryptocurrency market is open 24/7. ... According to multiple analyses on average daily bitcoin prices, Sunday and Monday are the best days to buy BTC.

In my own experience, I think their is nothing like being too late to do something and when it comes to Bitcoin, it's never too late to invest in the coin. Don't let anyone tell you it is late to invest in Bitcoin cos Bitcoin still have a long way to go before it hit it's limit.

Start your investment now and make sure to hold the coin till you hear of another bullish. Don't be discouraged.

We are not sure when the price ll fall. So if we ll wait then may be we ll waste time and money. So what do you say about this point? If we buy Bitcoins now, and by chance,it's price drops then it ll rise again. Right!!
But if we ll wait and price ll increase then there ll not option .

From earlier forecasts, there may be a continuous steady increase which will last a long while before any sudden drop, one can purchase at this time but carefully, you may as well research on other Cryptos like ethereum, litecoin and ripples.

With Bitcoin Crossing the 24k price limit and sitting at 24,400 , I think Bitcoin is set for something far more than a bullish run ,and I am quite confident that investing in it now may not be such a bad investment .

We are not sure when the price ll fall. So if we ll wait then may be we ll waste time and money. So what do you say about this point? If we buy Bitcoins now, and by chance,it's price drops then it ll rise again. Right!!
But if we ll wait and price ll increase then there ll not option .
Yeah but at this point, I am expecting positive. It is currently currently at 24.4k. Some hours before, it also reached 24.6k and it's now currently all time high. So I think it can easily reach 25k soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back