What's new

is it right time to buy bitcoin?

If bitcoin will hit $25,000 it will do that and quickly move to $26,000 in a very short time and probably declined or resist at $27k to $28k range , let keep following the updates arround the Crypto for real time update.

I think we should wait. May be the price of Bitcoin ll go back. Then you can invest in it. If you want to take risk then you can invest now.

Yes this is best time to buy bitcoins because it's not sure if the price will decrease or increase ,so we shouldn't wait any more to invest in it .

As bitcoin value is going up so friends tell me is it right time to buy bitcoin ?
I think it would be very beneficial not to buy bitcoin at this time because maybe this feature will increase the price of bitcoin which will benefit us a lot, so I think you need to buy bitcoin from exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back