deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is already the end of 2023 and the New Year holidays will soon begin, which means that the price can be very unstable and this is one of the reasons why you should not buy it. also, in my opinion, a correction to the price of 20,000 is impossible, a maximum of 35,000 is possible, and then you can consider a small purchase. Therefore, it is better to miss this growth than to buy at a high price and then bitcoin may unexpectedly fall and you will wait more than a year for it to recover

And why wouldn't it be possible for it to fall even to 20000$? I want to know, who would have thought that when we were at $69,000 the price in a year would fall to $16,000? We seem to forget the history very quickly.

When I knew Bitcoin, it was $400, there was a time when I had almost 1 BTC when the price was $900. However, I did not start investing in Bitcoin until it was above $20K. I missed the chance. However, I also believe that it is never too take to start investing in bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back