What's new

Is it possible to rent domains?

I don't think this is possible for now. But I think it will be very profitable if one can do it. It will bring more returns than selling it off.

This may be an odd question, but is it possible to rent out a domain? I know some people can buy a domain for years, but can they buy it every month or year? I'm just curious, as I think it'd be cool to rent out domains, of course, depending on the domain.

Do you think something like this would be possible?
It happens all the time, you can also rent to own the domain. Make monthly payments and use it once it’s paid off you receive the game.

techinically the register owns the domain you to rent it when you register the domain so you’re already renting it.

most big domain sellers allow this method like Dan.com HugeDomains etc.

It is possible to rent domains especially when you have developed a good relationship with the person to which you are looking up to rent the domain from

Domains are digital goods that can be traded online at a price. Yes,it can be rented as what we know as domain parking. You park your domain for a particular period of time and you get paid according to the traffic it generates.

If you are good in getting good domain names, then it would be possible to rent them out, which would be a very demanding task. It's better to sell the domain names.
Of course because name matter a lot i have seen many people rejecting domain because of the name but it's better to sell it off if there is a buyer.

There is nothing like renting of domain. If you really want to buy domain name you buy it and use it for whatever purpose you need it for. Maybe to develop a website or to resell it to other users

You can easily satisfy those that turn domain names as well as talk about independently along with you. You can easily get to agreement along with them, he might choose to lease it for you within specific period of your time.

I think the only thing you can do is to buy the meaning on installment payments. in this way you negotiate with the owner of the domain that you are going to be paying certain amount every month for a stipulated time.

This may be an odd question, but is it possible to rent out a domain? I know some people can buy a domain for years, but can they buy it every month or year? I'm just curious, as I think it'd be cool to rent out domains, of course, depending on the domain.

Interesting your question is odd indeed because I have not seen where they rent out a domain but if your domain have a good name just sell it

It may be possible to rent a domain out though I have not seen man instances of this. But I prefer ir to be sold instead of it to be rented out. This will even generate more money for the owner.

It is very possible to rent domain but I won't advise you to rent a domain because when it comes to payment or sharing of funds things can become messy unless you have a concrete agreement and you are not selfish or greedy

Yes, it is very possible to dent out domains, domain flippers usually do feel the need to rent out a domain that has been with them for a long time

People do rent website but I think it better to even buy the website or even sell the website than having the website rented. It fetches more money than renting.

I heard people do rent domains but I don't think it is a good idea, things might get seriously rough when profit start increasing, the owner might want to lick you out and there is little you can do about that because many people won't even give you the complete access to the domain.

Very odd the question sounded as you have said. I dont think something of that nature have existed or will ever existed renting a domain is just like renting someone's business for a while and soon it will be out of your hand when the person the good out of the business.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think such as possible even though it depends on that particular kind of the men but most people have never heard about such I called it experiment of ideas to test if u can'.

Last edited:
I don't really know if it is possible but what is the needs of you renting it when a domain is very cheap and it is possible for you to get it with less than $10. I prefer to buy it at once than to rent it.

What you've highlighted here is actually called "domain parking" where you give out that domain space to advertisers, increase the site visitors thereby increasing the value of the site.
So it is possible to "park" your domain and still earn

It's possible to rent a domain though I would not recommend doing it. To be honest with you that can get in the way if someone doesn't want to rent it out anymore and you have an active website which would be terrible if that happened.

I have hard that websites clippers also rent out domains of old websites they cannot seem to sell off over a long period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back