Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
There was gossip that Chinese were buying all these domains that were just a bunch of numbers with no meaning and, honestly, I found the whole thing amusing and silly. Well, I regret I couldn't have gotten on it, you know, just typing 29578328 and getting thousands of dollars. :D

I want a domain that is either brandable or keyword-rich. The primary aim of registering a domain is to have a website that can be discovered online or can be branded. Would anyone be able to brand a domain with just numbers? In my entire life I have registered just one domain that had a number, however, it was not a domain with just numbers.

I want a domain that is either brandable or keyword-rich. The primary aim of registering a domain is to have a website that can be discovered online or can be branded. Would anyone be able to brand a domain with just numbers? In my entire life I have registered just one domain that had a number, however, it was not a domain with just numbers.
It means something valuable in the Chinese culture, I think. I'm not sure what it is. However, to people outside China, this whole thing probably seems silly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back