Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When making your domain, you want to make sure it's easy to remember and easy to type. So this is where the "Grandma Test" comes in. If you create a domain that your grandma won't be able to figure out, well then you probably should change that domain. Your domain should be easy to understand, easy to remember, and easy to type. Something short, and easy, so that grandma can easily figure it out.

Do you pass the "Grandma Test" with your domain?

I think all of my domains can pass Grandma Tes. For instance, I have a domain called investment forums, which I think grandma, and even a kid, can easily remember. I have another domain called lifestyle products, which I believe is also easy to remember. I have never coined any new name for a domain that could be difficult to remember.

I don't use dashes in domains cause it's bad for memory. Also, I avoid long domains unless they are incredibly memorable like "drummer lesson". Anyway, I might not follow my rule if I happened to spot (for buying) an incredibly powerful domain like say, in SEO and/or traffic. In that case, I would work around the situation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back