What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

I make $1 every day from bizdustry because that is the maximum amount you can make in a day ,in this case I believe it is possible for you to make up to that amount here everyday if you are ready to make 50 comments on each post here, That is the simplest way to make it.

I make $1 every day from bizdustry because that is the maximum amount you can make in a day ,in this case I believe it is possible for you to make up to that amount here everyday if you are ready to make 50 comments on each post here, That is the simplest way to make it.
If you have done earning $1 in a day did you not experience mental fatigue? It is not easy to post a comment because you have to understand the subject matter otherwise you will be making senseless posts. I am trying my best to earn 50 cents but I seldom hit that mark because my time allocation is only 3 hours and I work simultaneously with other forums.

If you have done earning $1 in a day did you not experience mental fatigue? It is not easy to post a comment because you have to understand the subject matter otherwise you will be making senseless posts. I am trying my best to earn 50 cents but I seldom hit that mark because my time allocation is only 3 hours and I work simultaneously with other forums.
Obviously it is not everyday that I can complete the 50 comments here, I spend more than 5 hours here to make sure I complete it and sometimes I may not be able to get the 5 hours depending on the time my offline work is giving me.

It is very possible to make $1 on this platform. Reason is that you have a lot of threads to comment on. You will not be exhausted when you have a Clear plan on how to manage your time . You may map out the number of post you will make in an hour and the number of hours you want to set aside in a day.

It is very possible to make $1 on this platform. Reason is that you have a lot of threads to comment on. You will not be exhausted when you have a Clear plan on how to manage your time . You may map out the number of post you will make in an hour and the number of hours you want to set aside in a day.
Though there is lot of thread in some sections, but I think there should be more considering the amount of people posting here. If they start giving incentive for creating thread, then that encourage people to create more threads.

Making $1on bizdustry might be slightly difficult, but if you're determined to do it you can make up to that, if you are capable of making 50 comments every day you'll be able to make $1 here, sometimes I do not always have time to complete the 50 Comments.

Well it's actually possible because to make 1 dollar you just to post at least 50 times so it's all about patience and consistency but it's very much possible to do
True all you need is 50 posts and you are good to go. However, to get the 50 posts is no child's play, you need a lot of time and effort to achieve this.

After making 50 comments every day here you might not be able to make more again because that is the maximum amount of money you can make in a day, even if you are posting or commenting more you may not be paid for.

Despite the fact that Bizdustry only pay for the first five posts, Bizdustry is still the best forum and no other forum is as good as Bizdustry. I have tried earning on many forums and no other forum provides this much pay rate unless they make you work like a slave. We should really be thankful to people who created the Bizdustry forum.

True all you need is 50 posts and you are good to go. However, to get the 50 posts is no child's play, you need a lot of time and effort to achieve this.
Exactly it takes time and effort no doubt, that's why I always try to plan it out when I would be posting and how much I would be posting so I can meet the target of 50 posts everyday

I am able to make up to the 50 comments Daily and I do not feel any mental fatigue since it is something I love doing (typing). It is not easy though as I also try to make comments on forumcoin and trendri.

It is very much possible to make more that 1$ here on the site although it requires a lot of work and devotion. I think a determined person can make a living from here
It is possible, at least I tried it yesterday and though it was not easy at all, but I was able to do it. But it requires time and dedication so I can say for sure that it is possible.

Well I think it's possible depending on the amount of time and commitment you're willing to dedicate.
Post automatically merged:

Well I think it's possible depending on the amount of time and commitment you're willing to dedicate.

Making $1on bizdustry might be slightly difficult, but if you're determined to do it you can make up to that, if you are capable of making 50 comments every day you'll be able to make $1 here, sometimes I do not always have time to complete the 50 Comments.
You are right, I make 50 comments a day sometimes but is not really that difficult, it depends on how you plan your time. I makes sure that nothing distracts my attention anytime I am on bizdustry, I just focus on reading and keep typing my reply.

I think you can up to $1 on bizdustry once you devoted your time to it. Once you prevent your self from any form of distraction.

I do spend some quality time in bizdustry as i normally like their trendy topics and i have benefited a lot from the discuss and contributions.But i have not been able to earn one dollar in a day,this is due to my busy shedule.
The actual amount of money or income you can make on bizdustry daily at the moment is $1 daily and that's a total amount of fifty post per day, and you can't exceed that amount for now.

You are right, I make 50 comments a day sometimes but is not really that difficult, it depends on how you plan your time. I makes sure that nothing distracts my attention anytime I am on bizdustry, I just focus on reading and keep typing my reply.
That is what I do. I do not like a situation where something would distract me from making comments as this lowers my Morale when I want to continue.

That is what I do. I do not like a situation where something would distract me from making comments as this lowers my Morale when I want to continue.
Any little distraction to me will makes me to forget what I want to type. Most times I make sure that no one is very close to me when I am on bizdustry and I do not watch TV or listening to radio. This method allows me to concentrate fully anytime I'm on bizdustry.

Yes it's possible to make $1 a day on Bizdustry. You can make even more then that as long as your posts are quality posts and you are posting every so often. Posting on Bizdustry is a good way to get a bit of extra cash if you don't have a job and could use a few bucks.

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
It is very possible to achieve that feat. But it however, depend on the amount of time you are will to dedicate to the platform on a daily basis. Should you dedicate good time are you hard working as well, I assured you, you will surpass that $1 Mark in a day. Best of luck.

It is very possible to achieve that feat. But it however, depend on the amount of time you are will to dedicate to the platform on a daily basis. Should you dedicate good time are you hard working as well, I assured you, you will surpass that $1 Mark in a day. Best of luck.

I spend two and a half hour daily on Bizdustry and I have been one of the most active members in here and I plan to stay here forever. I just hope that Bizdustry will develop more by the grace of Allah and I really hope they will increase the rewards for posting once their revenue start increasing. Inshallah.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back