Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

eLdavis

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes that's the highest you can make in a day here, there are lots of other sites you can actually make up to that amount every day such as trendri,if you can try and make up to two dollars on both of the site every day that is really good.
Am also currently looking other sites that pays to also join. Right now am just working with bizdustry. This trendri you mentioned how does it work?

Sotherefore

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Am also currently looking other sites that pays to also join. Right now am just working with bizdustry. This trendri you mentioned how does it work?
it is just like the one we are posting and commenting on here but this one if you are in Nigeria they will pay it directly to your bank account and that is the function, I don't think there is cryptocurrency withdrawal.it is PayPal , pioneer or direct bank transfer

eLdavis

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
it is just like the one we are posting and commenting on here but this one if you are in Nigeria they will pay it directly to your bank account and that is the function, I don't think there is cryptocurrency withdrawal.it is PayPal , pioneer or direct bank transfer
Okay thanks for the update, i would definitely make my research on it and give it a try on my spare time, and see how it goes.

Sotherefore

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Okay thanks for the update, i would definitely make my research on it and give it a try on my spare time, and see how it goes.
Ok you can go ahead to do your personal research but what I'm saying is the the truth because I posted there every day including today and they are paying so you can just start immediately, is just like bizdustry, that's it, I just believe you will enjoy it.

Ayokex

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is very possible to earn $1 per day posting on bizdustry. You have to consider the time you think you can sacrifice a day to make posts and do it. It is very possible
For now I think $1 is the maximum amount that can be made daily on bizdustry. This has being like that since the adjustment made on the earning rate few months ago. Before it used to be around $3 maximum per day or even more than that if you've subscribed to VIP.

eLdavis

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Ok you can go ahead to do your personal research but what I'm saying is the the truth because I posted there every day including today and they are paying so you can just start immediately, is just like bizdustry, that's it, I just believe you will enjoy it.
Okay i would do just that. Tomorrow morning am going to register so i can get the hang of it over the weekend.

topfly007

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bizdustry is quite a rewarding paid to post website and it takes 50 post per day to achieve that goal of $1. Therefore, on bizdustry platform it is very possible to earn one dollar per day

Jlife

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Thats always my target and that is the amount of money I have been expecting to make from here everyday but sometimes I do not always have time because of other activities I have been doing online, I only came here on my spare time.