What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

I would like some clarification here. In one of the posts admin @Alexander said that we can earn up to $1.44 a day by posting. However, I am not able to earn more than $1 in here and I do not get credited for comments I make after 50 posts. Can adminstrators like @Joshua Farrell and @Anis Boukezzoula clarify if it is really possible to earn $1.44 a day in here. If yes, then why am I not being credited after I make 50 posts? I also created a support ticket regarding this, so kindly respond. Thanks! We Love Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!

Yes it is very much possible that you can make up to $1 every day here ,although it might be stressful for you if you have other activities you have been doing offline but if are serious make up to that amount in a day it is possible, it needs your time and dedication.
To make daily $1 on bizdustry, you need to make at least fifty post daily and that's the only way you can earn $1 a day on bizdustry and i believe you can still earn more if you are good.

Making $1 here doesn't take more than 2-3 hours from me when I'm very less busy with my offling activities that is eating up my time to engage online.

This $1 every day earning is currently my daily earning on Bizdustry and I am even looking forward to a situation whereby I can be earning $3 per day on this platform like I used to do before the maximum earning on this website was reduced drastically.

I really hope that @Alexander will raise the pay rate on Bizdustry for sure sooner. I really wish him best and I really wish success to Bizdustry. I also hope that more advertisers will be interested in Bizdustry and Bizdustry will generate more revenue for sure!

It is possible to make up to that amount every day and that is the maximum you can make in a day if you have the time to post and comment, when you make just 50 comments everyday you are qualified to go on with $1 and that is what a lot of people here are doing,

I really hope that @Alexander will raise the pay rate on Bizdustry for sure sooner. I really wish him best and I really wish success to Bizdustry. I also hope that more advertisers will be interested in Bizdustry and Bizdustry will generate more revenue for sure!
All these that you have mentioned are my innermost wishes for this platform and I is quite understandable for the reason why Alexander hasn't increased the earning rate on this platform for a while now but I hope that the situation will change soon.

To be very frank, I do not consider any forum posting sites as earning sites even if I can easily make $1 here. However, even forums like The Forum Wheel that paid me up to $9-10 a day (in the past), were not in that category. I consider forums as a source of learning for earning and that's it.

It is possible but from my experience a little bit difficult.Yoi have to dedicate a lot of your time here so you can be able to earn 1 dollar per day in bizdustry and if you invest even more time here then you might receive even more than 1 dollar per day

From my experience so far in the forum, I will say it is possible to make even more than $1 a day but that will depend on the amount of time you put daily and you must be consistent to maintain the daily earning target. It is not possible for me because I don't have all the day. That is my opinion.

Yes it is very much possible that you can make up to $1 every day here ,although it might be stressful for you if you have other activities you have been doing offline but if are serious make up to that amount in a day it is possible, it needs your time and dedication.
To make daily $1 on bizdustry, you need to make at least fifty post daily and that's the only way you can earn $1 a day on bizdustry and i believe you can still earn more if you are good.
From my experience so far in the forum, I will say it is possible to make even more than $1 a day but that will depend on the amount of time you put daily and you must be consistent to maintain the daily earning target. It is not possible for me because I don't have all the day. That is my opinion.
Yes its possible to make more than $1 daily in bizdustry if you are consistent and you are abke to work for a long time, I think the daily limit earning on bizdustry is $1.4 if I am not mistaken.

It is very much possible to make more that 1$ here on the site although it requires a lot of work and devotion. I think a determined person can make a living from here
When I started working on bizdustry, I could easily earn $1 a day Because when 50 biznot were found for commenting and 70 biznote for posting one But now it has become very difficult to earn $1 through this If you work on more than one forum you can easily earn two to $3 per day.

It is very possible to make up to $1 from this side a day but as a subscriber you know you have to be very committed and be able to have at least 50 comment a day.
Exactly, commitment and dedication is the key here. And it all has to do with your timing, to make $1 you need 50 comments you could actually share it into 5 comments per hour and in 10 hours you are done or 10 comments per hour, depending on you working timetable.

According to what I read, we are limited to 50 posts per day and 20cents per topic which would give you 1000 biznotes which is equivalent to $1 so yeah, it is possible.

To be very frank, I do not consider any forum posting sites as earning sites even if I can easily make $1 here. However, even forums like The Forum Wheel that paid me up to $9-10 a day (in the past), were not in that category. I consider forums as a source of learning for earning and that's it.

I guess you have a day job, right? I do not have a day job and I rely on online money making opportunities to earn money. I am not able to do an offline job because I like to earn at the comfort of my chair in my house and I really cannot tolerate a mad boss who always yells at me for small reasons.

When I started working on bizdustry, I could easily earn $1 a day Because when 50 biznot were found for commenting and 70 biznote for posting one But now it has become very difficult to earn $1 through this If you work on more than one forum you can easily earn two to $3 per day.
It's impossible to keep paying the members for each post 50 Bizotes, and we will lose in this way.
Actually, we always think to find more sources to make money and pay more members.

If you’re really serious and very committed to the work you’re doing here, bizdustry is one of the few paid to click user generated content site to make $1 per day.Many other sites will also claim this but you will know it’s a lie when you get to the site

It's impossible to keep paying the members for each post 50 Bizotes, and we will lose in this way.
Actually, we always think to find more sources to make money and pay more members.

I really do know that the owner and the administrators of Bizdustry are wonderful and genereous people who are always willing to compensate the members more. I really do understand that and I really do co-operate with the staff and members. I really hope that the pay per post will increase to at least 30 Biznotes in the future if the administration of bizdustry deems it fit to pay members that much.

I really do know that the owner and the administrators of Bizdustry are wonderful and genereous people who are always willing to compensate the members more. I really do understand that and I really do co-operate with the staff and members. I really hope that the pay per post will increase to at least 30 Biznotes in the future if the administration of bizdustry deems it fit to pay members that much.
As I mentioned in my last post, those things depend on our resources. The more money income from Adsense, Youtube, the highest rewards to manage this option, depending on our situation.

Yes its possible to make more than $1 daily in bizdustry if you are consistent and you are abke to work for a long time, I think the daily limit earning on bizdustry is $1.4 if I am not mistaken.
After making 50 comments every day here you might not be able to make more again because that is the maximum amount of money you can make in a day, even if you are posting or commenting more you may not be paid for.

It is possible depending on the amount of time you want to invest on the website, you can invest more of your time and surely you will make more than $1 on bizdustry. But for those that have other businesses to run it will be hard to make sure money on bizdustry in a day
I do spend some quality time in bizdustry as i normally like their trendy topics and i have benefited a lot from the discuss and contributions.But i have not been able to earn one dollar in a day,this is due to my busy shedule.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back