What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

You can earn that only if you're active posting up to fifty messages a day at bizdustry. I know its exhausting, i do finish it in a day.

This is very possible and you can even earn more than $1 it all depends on the numberof hours you spend on the site working. And agin the amount of referrals you can lay your hands on.

Yes of course, it's very easy to make that amount of money online from the platform Bizdustry in a day. Even before now, you can actually make more than $1 in a day.

If you have done earning $1 in a day did you not experience mental fatigue? It is not easy to post a comment because you have to understand the subject matter otherwise you will be making senseless posts. I am trying my best to earn 50 cents but I seldom hit that mark because my time allocation is only 3 hours and I work simultaneously with other forums.
Yes you are right for you to post any comment in the comment section , you must understand the topic before posting, I don't normally make post on the topic I don't understand but i believe people still makes money.

While it's possible, it's best to set reasonable goals for yourself. If you have other commitments, you'll find it hard to make up to 50 posts in one day. Also it can be mentally exhausting.

Yes, it is highly possible to make 1$ and more than that here in bizdustry.com either by making nothing less than 50 comments or making nothing less than 20 trends per day. And bizdustry.com is a legit site where people earn what the hustle for.
I don't think that you earn for posting threads here. It was stopped a while ago and it has not come back. Unless I it has, but I have not seen an announcement about it.

Wow, I have only earned $1 per day once and believe me it wasn't easy for me. I think it's due to the nature of my job am unable to make 50 posts per day.

Making 50 posts on Bizdustry is easy. I think I am saying this because now I am used to making 50 posts in a day. I diversify my timings and this makes me easy to make 50 posts per day, as I already mentioned before. As you can also see that I type lengthy posts! When you become used to it, it seems easy!

I don't think that you earn for posting threads here. It was stopped a while ago and it has not come back. Unless I it has, but I have not seen an announcement about it.
Okay.
Okay. Although i do earn from making comments, so I do not care of making trends but it is in the guidelines that making trends is 50biznotes.

If you are new to this website called Bizdustry, let me make it simple to understand for you. You can earn 20 points for one post and 1000 points from 50 posts in a day which is $1.

If you are new to this website called Bizdustry, let me make it simple to understand for you. You can earn 20 points for one post and 1000 points from 50 posts in a day which is $1.
Okay. Thanks for the nice idea, i am a new member also and don't know about this but i will try to put your point to work and see how it goes.

Making $1 per day on bizdustry is now very hard. You trend to work yourself out. You have to be online almost every time. I do not make $1$ per pay.

Seriously, you are giving the wrong information about how much one could make from Bizdustry in a day. Yes, for some time, it was hard to make $1 here but now it's very possible.

Making 50 posts on Bizdustry is easy. I think I am saying this because now I am used to making 50 posts in a day. I diversify my timings and this makes me easy to make 50 posts per day, as I already mentioned before. As you can also see that I type lengthy posts! When you become used to it, it seems easy!
I agree with you, with consistency, you become used to it and it just flows even though I have not gotten to that point yet. I am hoping to get there soon

3 posts per hour gets you 6 cents. You'll have to make 3 posts in at least 17 hours to make $1 from posting alone per day. Referral gets you $1 too, but I've never tried that.

Haha, we all understood the frustration at the time of this update because it was a really challenging time for most people. But right now, it's very different and easy to earn $1 in a day here.

Haha, we all understood the frustration at the time of this update because it was a really challenging time for most people. But right now, it's very different and easy to earn $1 in a day here.
You are very funny my guy, you mean posting $50 post daily to make $1 in a day is easy, no its not easy at all, I spent almost 2hours making 15 meaningful post , most times , I don't meet the 50post daily target, so how's it easy.

I know its stressful to post 50 messages on a day, at times i don't fulfil such numbers at times, i reach it on time and focus on stuffs offline.

Thats exactly what i have been saying to people who thinks 50post is easy to acheive, the question I always ask them is that, did they just post without reading the topic? Because it has not been easy But its a thing we can get done within some hours if we are dedicated.
I know its stressful to post 50 messages on a day, at times i don't fulfil such numbers at times, i reach it on time and focus on stuffs offline.

even though on daily basis I wish this platform will bring back the old payment system but I think making $1 on daily basis is definitely worth it.

Thats exactly what i have been saying to people who thinks 50post is easy to acheive, the question I always ask them is that, did they just post without reading the topic? Because it has not been easy But its a thing we can get done within some hours if we are dedicated.
Lol, most of the members read before posting. Some persons are simply fast typing. They can type 50 messages here with in one hour and 20 mins.

You are very funny my guy, you mean posting $50 post daily to make $1 in a day is easy, no its not easy at all, I spent almost 2hours making 15 meaningful post , most times , I don't meet the 50post daily target, so how's it easy.

I am a person who is one of the most active members of Bizdustry and I post 50 posts daily and earn $1 in here on daily basis. I would not say that making 50 posts in a day is easy, however, there comes a time when you form the habit of writing 50 posts daily and it "feels" easy even though it is not easy at all to write 50 posts in here.

I am a person who is one of the most active members of Bizdustry and I post 50 posts daily and earn $1 in here on daily basis. I would not say that making 50 posts in a day is easy, however, there comes a time when you form the habit of writing 50 posts daily and it "feels" easy even though it is not easy at all to write 50 posts in here.
I've had this account for over 4 months and I haven't crossed the 5000 biznotes threshold. As easy as it sounds when you have other engagements that easily pay much more it becomes extremely hard to focus and write as much here.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back