What's new

is it possible for a business to survive after owners death?

This is very true. Most business owners usually include their business in their will to be read after their death. Most times the business is always entrusted to a someone who is very capable.
That is why in any business out fit there need to be a delibrate plan for the training of trustworthy person that will be properlly groomed for a good succession plan,that is what a wise business person should do.

If the family members are very interested in making things good then they are going to allow that the company should be taken over by somebody who is experienced and that is how it is going to survive.

If the family members are very interested in making things good then they are going to allow that the company should be taken over by somebody who is experienced and that is how it is going to survive.
One of the things that any good business person should do immediately he is into an operation is to set out a succession plan that can outlive him,this way he will be able to address some of these issues.

When a business owner dies, it usually goes to the next of kin to take control. If there is no next of kin, I would imagine they'd find someone else from the family. If there is no family or next of kin in any way, I don't necessarily know what would become of that business. It could be taken in by the state, which will check into it and see what the next best steps would be.

I imagine whoever was under you, would take control of the day to day stuff, but I don't know who would take ownership if there is no next of kin.

A business that can't operate without its founder is a business with a deadline. Many businesses suffer after founder's death, and it is often caused by the founder being unable to let go of certain decisions and responsibilities as the business grows. Over dependency is something common in sole proprietorship.

Yes, I think a business can survive even after an owners demise if all the stakeholders of the business are on the same page and work together to make sure that the business continues to thrive

When a business owner dies, it usually goes to the next of kin to take control. If there is no next of kin, I would imagine they'd find someone else from the family. If there is no family or next of kin in any way, I don't necessarily know what would become of that business. It could be taken in by the state, which will check into it and see what the next best steps would be.

I imagine whoever was under you, would take control of the day to day stuff, but I don't know who would take ownership if there is no next of kin.
You are right, the one managing the business while determine if the business will keep growing, if the person knows what he or she is doing there's a high chances of the business succeeding.

Yes, I think a business can survive even after an owners demise if all the stakeholders of the business are on the same page and work together to make sure that the business continues to thrive
The business can definitely survive depending on who took over after the death of the owner , if the new owner is business oriented and know what it takes to run the business .

A business that can't operate without its founder is a business with a deadline. Many businesses suffer after founder's death, and it is often caused by the founder being unable to let go of certain decisions and responsibilities as the business grows. Over dependency is something common in sole proprietorship.

Yes it can but if the owner give responsibilities to others too, and maybe by selecting a deputy for company, the company could survive after the death of owner.

Yes it is very possible for business to survive and flourish even more after owners death.
If the company is a big one with a lot of shareholders there is a high probability it would survive after the CEO death. There are some owners that would have willed there property to there children before death, so the business won't develop.

The business can definitely survive depending on who took over after the death of the owner , if the new owner is business oriented and know what it takes to run the business .
Yes, I think it is extremely important for the beneficiary of the business to take over with business-savvy ideas and directives which can help grow the business from strength to strength.
The foundation of a business to some extent affects the longetivity of the business, a bisiness can strive without the owner as long as the policy is strong
Absolutely, I believe that a business can maintain its existence and even grow increasingly profitable just after demise of its owner if it is handled efficiently and responsibly by the new management or the individual who acquired the company.

Last edited:
It is actually very possible for a business to survive after the owner's death because most of the big corporations in existence right now are not being run by the owners and their owners have died a very long time ago so therefore it is a common thing to see a business surviving after the owner of the business has died.
This is very true,you will have to respect organisation that are still standing and doing very well after the owners death,it shows that they really have a good management team.

Yes, it is very possible for a business to survive after the owners death. This is what brings about family businesses most times, where the business is passed to the children when the parents die.

Most business can operate perfectly even when the real owner is no more in existence. Mostly for this to happen the family must be willing to take the business serious as much as the original owner.

Most businesses die after the dead of the owner, this happens when there's no laid down continuity plans, however, any family member that has a proper knowledge of this business, he can continue work after death if busines's owner.

Yes it can but if the owner give responsibilities to others too, and maybe by selecting a deputy for company, the company could survive after the death of owner.
The act of setting out a succession plan should be delibrate and is something that should be a long term plan from the management.These plan is very crucial for the survival of the outfit.

Yes, a business can thrive after the owner dies, but it all depends on the person who takes over after the formal owner dies. If the individual is capable of looking after your business, it will continue a long time; nevertheless, if the person is unable of looking after the business, it may fail.

It is actually very likely for a business to continue operating after the death of the owner because the majority of large corporations still operating today are not run by the owners and their owners passed away a very long time ago. As a result, it is not uncommon to see a business continue operating after the death of the owner.

Even when an owner dies, a firm can continue. As long as the owner had a strategy in place to give over ownership of the company to capable individuals following his passing. If the new owner has strong managerial abilities, he can keep the company stable even if he didn't make any plans.

A business can survive after the death of its original owner depending on the intelligent quotent and the brightness of the person getting the mantle of leadership in the company .

It is possible for a business to survive after its owners death. I have evidence of that in my country, Jack's Muller is death but till date his established business is still alive. Having successors it's the only thing that will make that happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back