What's new

is it possible for a business to survive after owners death?

It's very possible. But it all depends on the visions of the person the business is willed to. I think those business succeeds on rare occasions from my one experience
This is why in most businesses, the owner does not really play a direct role in the management of the business. There are CEOs and board of directors to control the affairs of the business while reporting back to the owner.

A business owned by one person can still be managed successfully by other individuals . They have so many businesses that have had the loss of the owner but is still very successful even today.

Survival of a business after the death of the owner depends on the type of business that it is.. if you're running a sole proprietorship after the death of the owner, it's most likely the business dies too

Yes, it is possible to continue business after the owner,s death. It all depends on the man who takes charge after the owner's death. whoever takes over the business can keep it stable if he has good managerial skills. If he is not capable of business then definitely business can not run.

About 90% of the business die when the owner is dead. But for it to survive , the business must have had plans that would make it survive in the absence of the business owners. This is the importance of the business plans.

Though more than eighty percent of business always dies after the owner of the business demise because the people that took over are always after looting money and not maintaining the business.

There is a particular brand of alcohol business has been in existence for the last 130 years even as it is family owned. I believe that the best way for a business to progress even after the initial founder is dead is if there is a clear path about who is going to take over the business.

Yes you are right and i also have a good example of one company in my state, but the opposite thing happened after the owners deaths , there is a huge fight about who is going to take over the business and right now , the company has been closed down for over 5years.
There is a particular brand of alcohol business has been in existence for the last 130 years even as it is family owned. I believe that the best way for a business to progress even after the initial founder is dead is if there is a clear path about who is going to take over the business.

There is every high possibility for a business to survive after the owner is dead this is because there are alot of business enterprise that I have comes across that are doing even more better than the owners presence. The business is being managed by his children.

There are a lot of top businesses in the world today that have been existing for a very long time even after their owner has passed out. The most important thing is that the people who are going to take over the business will be people who are knowledgeable and have proven capability to take it forward.

There is every high possibility for a business to survive after the owner is dead this is because there are alot of business enterprise that I have comes across that are doing even more better than the owners presence. The business is being managed by his children.
Many business out there are still surviving even long after the death of the owner , if the business I handed over to a good management that doesnt want to embezzled but works heartily for the development of the company.

The survival of a business does not depends on the on the owners existence or his death even though he will do everything to makes his business alive but also his successors can even perform more than the owner.

The survival of a business does not depends on the on the owners existence or his death even though he will do everything to makes his business alive but also his successors can even perform more than the owner.
They are talking about the business that has been existing when the owner of the business is still alive , and when he finally dies, will the business be able to go on without any problems.

There are alot of business which are even more successful than before when the actual owner was still alive. His children were able to manage the business more he was still alive.

So many companies do not survive after the death of the owners and this definitely what happens If you do not have someone very trustworthy to carry on your legacy.

Yes it is possible for a business to survive after the owner's death but it depends on the type of the business whether a small business or a large business and also there are some business that do not survive after the owner's death.
Yes it is possible for a business to survive after the owner's death but it depends on the type of the business whether a small business or a large business and also there are some business that do not survive after the owner's death.

Surviving of a business after the dead of its owner will depend on the particular individual handling the business after the owner demise, and their personal interest towards the company.

This is very very possible and we are seeing a lot of it happening, especially if the business owner successfully trained people who will take over from him.

Business do survive at the demise of the owner , only if the person to take over the mantle of the leadership has been going through training an preparing himself or herself fornthe job.

Sometimes it's yes and also no depending on who succeed the owner of the company. there are business ventures that are even performing more better now than the owner because the children are in control.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back