What's new

is it possible for a business to survive after owners death?

Sixty percent of the business I know dies with their owner because there's no competent people to take over the business, all they want is to sell off the business after taking over .

I think that the sixty percent ratio is quite low. I think that more than 90 percent of businesses never gain any success due to flawed policies and a lack of marketing plan.

It is actually very possible for a business to survive after the owner's death because most of the big corporations in existence right now are not being run by the owners and their owners have died a very long time ago so therefore it is a common thing to see a business surviving after the owner of the business has died.

You are very correct with this statement because I also know a lot of businesses that I've been able to survive even after the death of the owner because the business had a structure which the operational activities of the business kept on being effective after the death of the owner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back