What's new

is it possible for a business to survive after owners death?

Well, it all depends on the type of business. If the business involves sole proprietorship and the owner dies, there's a chance that the business will die because the owner is the one with the dream

If the business is being inherited by someone who is capable of handling the business yes I guarantee that the business will survive after the owner's death

Most business can survive perfectly after the death of the original order, most original owner of a business do make adequate preparation of what will happen after they have passed out, some business can continue to run as if the ownerl is still available.

Well, it all depends on the type of business. If the business involves sole proprietorship and the owner dies, there's a chance that the business will die because the owner is the one with the dream
It is possible for a business to survive after owner's death if the business has good managerial structure with the is the procedures of the business will continue even do the owner is dead

I have seen several case where the family of a business owner never interested in the business the deceased left behind. If there is no tangible plans for such situation, the business might collapsed after the death of the owner.
This is really bad and sometimes this only happen in a business that is not profitable, in a profitable business all family members will always be interested in the business, that is what I observe about it.

Well I think that it depends on the nature and type of business tgat is if it's like a sole proprietorship business it will likely crash but if a partnership business it tends to hold up
I do not agree with you that the longer tivity of the business after the cone is there a dependent on the nature of the business that but what actually determines if a business will last long after it honest dead is the legacy that the owner of the business has left behind and the preparation that he has made for someone that you took over his position after he has done.

This is really bad and sometimes this only happen in a business that is not profitable, in a profitable business all family members will always be interested in the business, that is what I observe about it.
In a situation where all the family members are all doing well or not in the same country where the business is located, they will likely close the business or even sell it.

In a situation where all the family members are all doing well or not in the same country where the business is located, they will likely close the business or even sell it.
If they are closing the business or they're selling the business then this is actually a different things, they can also decide to run the business perfectly and the business will succeed, it is just because of distance that they are not able to do it.

Yes of course it can survived even when the owner is death as long as he or her did not keep the secret that sustain the businesses to their selves alone because there aew people that do that, but if it's shares when alive the business can continue to survive or of they are not the ones running the businesses it can also continue to survived.

If they are closing the business or they're selling the business then this is actually a different things, they can also decide to run the business perfectly and the business will succeed, it is just because of distance that they are not able to do it.
It is not every family that will be interested in the type of business another person does after his death regardless of the relationship that exists between them. The business that you see as profitable, your family might sees it as a stressful or waste of time.

It is not every family that will be interested in the type of business another person does after his death regardless of the relationship that exists between them. The business that you see as profitable, your family might sees it as a stressful or waste of time.
It is very possible for every business to survive after all our state when the business has good management structure and also when it is being run by a good manager.

It is very possible for every business to survive after all our state when the business has good management structure and also when it is being run by a good manager.
It is not every business that will survive when the owner dies. If the business does not have a solid management structure, it will collapsed after the owner's death

I'll disagree that this is definitely not the truth because any business that generates you millions of naira every year at the type of business that will never be overlooked by all family members, do you think that after death they will just decided to overlook the business and remain poor ?

This debate on whether a business will continue after the owner's death depends on the type of business organization. If it is a sole proprietorship, it is possible for the business to die

I'll disagree that this is definitely not the truth because any business that generates you millions of naira every year at the type of business that will never be overlooked by all family members, do you think that after death they will just decided to overlook the business and remain poor ?
It is when the family members are not doing well financially that they will care much for another person's properties and businesses. I have seen cases where the children are financially better than their father, when the father dies all his properties and businesses where sold and donated to charity.

It is possible for a business to survive after under state if the business has good plan with this they might be able to run the business even though the owner is no longer alive.
It is when the family members are not doing well financially that they will care much for another person's properties and businesses. I have seen cases where the children are financially better than their father, when the father dies all his properties and businesses where sold and donated to charity.
It is when the family members are not doing well financially that they will care much for another person's properties and businesses. I have seen cases where the children are financially better than their father, when the father dies all his properties and businesses where sold and donated to charity

A business that can't operate without its founder is a business with a deadline. Many businesses suffer after founder's death, and it is often caused by the founder being unable to let go of certain decisions and responsibilities as the business grows. Over dependency is something common in sole proprietorship.

is it possible for a business to survive after owners death?
I have known of a Chinese businessman who before his death he already distributed his business to his children. This is to avoid the breakdown of their operation when the founder or owner dies. I think this is the best decision that the founder could make. He should give his companies to his children before he dies.

Ok in this case this is likely to happen because the children may not be interested in their father's business, but it is not the best for you to sell your father's property and donate it to charity, you should just keep it as your historical home.

Ok in this case this is likely to happen because the children may not be interested in their father's business, but it is not the best for you to sell your father's property and donate it to charity, you should just keep it as your historical home.
It is not every family member that wants to live in the same place where their father's businesses are as they might live in different countries. In a situation where the children never wanted to return to where their father's businesses are located, it is not bad if they sell it or donates it to people who will make good use of it.

That depends if there is a will to continue by the family members. That's having interest in the kind of job. Or better still the children having interest.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back