What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

After leaving the job, no one can stay in the farm. The dog spends most of his life working, so he can not be unemployed.After finishing the job, it is a good thing to do it later. In this way, one will not know the passage of time, because it is very good to be busy at this age.

It depends on the kind of work you want to do after retirement, most work that kind of age will be too difficult or hard. There are some few exceptions though like doing business, life guard coaching and so on.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

As a matter of fact it is not good to be idle after retirement. Always trying to get yourself busy and find something doing when you retire from service. You can work as a consultant in your field, or you can manage a business for somebody, or you can take up a private job after your retirement.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

If the passion is there and you are strong mentally fit to carry on in good health, why not? One thing that we should understand how the situation is that working after you must have retired will be of great challenge to you since you won't be able to do most of the things you used to do when you were younger.

Most service men fall under this category as they hardly go home after retirement. Some few lucky ones take up the role of chief security officer (CSO) and securing manager (SM) in most of the conglomerates companies. Retired army officers, police officer are what we have as securities in such companies

Yeah it is good have seen that many people who are retired has started their own small business and are busy in a small business this is a really good idea if somebody has capital and amount of money and they really e table about money and their good in health so they can start a small business for opening a small shop of any kind of product and items so they can start their business and work there as a part time there is no harm in working after retirement it's all about interest and stamina that have interested and good in health to maintain the workers till after retirement.

I believe that if the retiree is healthy and has the strength to continue working, whether in the performance of their duties or in another area, they should be given the opportunity. Because although it may seem false, people of retirement age tend to get depressed when they stop working, for that reason they look for what to do and stay active.

yes, it is good to work after retirement but this depend on the individual and the age of that individual most people when we when they retire young alike doing one or two businesses in order for them not to be idle why others decide to just rest and have time with the family.

I think if your family circle cannot maintenance within your pension rupees then should must start a business because due to business you can earn a lot amount of money and enjoy their life. I also suggest you to do business after retirement

It relies upon every person, a few people would prefer not to simply sit and rely upon others when they actually have strength so they actually proceed onward to different works after retirement. It may not be a paying position, it could be an intentional work. While some really like to simply rest and appreciate or travel.

On the off chance that I accept this is an individualistic inquiry and would consistently vary. There's no set in stone answer for this situation since individuals are extraordinary and conditions are unique. For some there are still relatives to deal with particularly if there are youthful and there's a need to continue to work. For some they have set up an undertaking that can cover for their future requirements.

Yes its good to work after retirement as long as the person is strong to be able to do such work even in some company sometimes a retired person is called back to work as contract staff in order to train a person, so working after retirement is a matter of healthiness

I can work after my retirement, there is no problem since I would need some money to probably sustain me, although it would just be a little work, without stress or any hard labor , more of investment and less of working

Individuals who work after retirement frequently stay more dynamic and socially associated, which can mean better in general wellbeing and less clinical issues. Working low maintenance can give you a feeling of being important for something without being attached to a vocation and extended periods.

Depending through my own opinion, I would say it is not a bad idea, it can only be a bad idea for those who could well use this opportunity in working time. I suppose that you are on the right track in making your retirement days enjoyable and forever grateful to GOD and to yourself if you can make the requisite investment.

Working after retirement is a good thing to consider, as the main source of income which might have stopped needed to be renewed. Responsibilities will still arise and many things will be needed to be taken care of. So working after retirement can be considered.

I will not say it's good but if you you're a man who has family and your pension is not enough for you to take care of your family and also save, then you can find another work to be doing which will provide extra money for you

True, but its better to start a business before retirement

Depending through my own opinion, I would say it is not a bad idea, it can only be a bad idea for those who could well use this opportunity in working time. I suppose that you are on the right track in making your retirement days enjoyable and forever grateful to GOD and to yourself if you can make the requisite investment.
@Asad Ali if an employee plans for retirement very early in life, I see no need why such person should be working after retirement.
Working for close to 35yrs - 40 yrs is not something easy.

Some retire at early stage and age while others retire at stipulated retirement age. Whichever category you belong to, your health status would determine if you should work after retirement or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back