What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

Coaching/Consulting.
Just because you're retired and have left the workforce, it doesn't mean your knowledge and skills have left as well. Writing/Blogging. People go online for information and entertainment.Service Based Business. Turn a Hobby into a business.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Yes for body to keep fit, it is advisable do a little work after retirement to avoid to avoid sickness taking capture of the body but it should not be stressing Job but a very light business that do not required much energy.
If you retire and go back staying indoors, you are definitely inviting sickness for the body

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Of course , many people after getting retirement do many jobs some of them work as security guard,, many establish their own business , like I know a person who started pharmacy business after his retirement , so many options like that are available to work on after retirement.

There is nothing very bad in working after retirement because if the person wish to work after retirement may be for a reason or th other then such a person should be reluctant to work or else the person will die of hunger and in penny.

Yes, l will say it's very good to work after retirement. Retirement in own understanding doesn't mean that we should work, but to reduce the rate we use to work so it's always good if you see a pensioneer still practicing his or her skills according to his or her strength. Even sometimes these funny diseases get to attack most people because they feel lazy to do any other work after retirement.

This question I think is a matter of choice, for me it is not bad, but the work must not be a work associated with stress or physical strength, it might just be mental task, and I will not be stressed at all

it all depends on you, if you think you are still able to perform in the society and still able to make extra income by working, then go for it, i know lot of retired teachers that are still teaching in the private schools

Like they say, different strokes for different folks. It really depends on what the individual wants. Some people take pleasure in being of service to others. While some other people believe once they retire that is the end of their service to others.
Some people believe they have paid their dues and hence need to take time to rest, hence they see it as a moment of deserved rest.
However some others who would have loved to sit back to rest but for lack of funds to carry on daily, they opt for menial jobs so as to sustain themselves.

People who work after retirement are often more active and socially connected, which can mean better health and less medical issues. Working part-time makes you feel like you're part of a career and something tied to long hours

Yes, it is good to work to work after retirement
Doing the years of working with the government one should be able to have a savings, so after retirement we can have something to come back and met, so some can go into a business if the health can still permit us or we do business from the comfort of our house through Media.

Yes it is good ! But if you have enough energy to do some,than you should do any kind of job or business,rather than if you save enough money to servive for future life,so you should take rest and have to enjoy next days of life.

Well I don't think its good, because the energy wouldn't be there.

Yes, it is good to work to work after retirement
Doing the years of working with the government one should be able to have a savings, so after retirement we can have something to come back and met, so some can go into a business if the health can still permit us or we do business from the comfort of our house through Media.
@Rom90 I like the aspect of offline works mention in your post above. That sound easy and really cool to still earn while stay at home a retired employee. At such age, i will consider programming and web development.

Is good to work after retirement. You have to work especially planing for your retirement at the moment. Start a farming business, start a printing business, start a POS business and other sales. It will help you after retirement.

People who work after retirement are often more active and socially connected, which can mean better health and less medical issues. Working part-time makes you feel like you're part of a career and something tied to long hours

There is no law governing this, it all boils down to individual differences and preferences. In my state for instance, a lot of people venture into farming after retirement despite still receiving their pension.
Exactly, no one can tell you how you can work or not to after your retirement. The only catch there is that you can never get employed in any government office ever again after you have retired. But the private sector is always ready and open to accept your application once you want to work.

it depends on an individual because there are some people that always like to work after retirement but if you think of doing that I think you should have setup the business before retirement as this will be much more easier to you than for you to set it up after retirement,

Exactly, no one can tell you how you can work or not to after your retirement. The only catch there is that you can never get employed in any government office ever again after you have retired. But the private sector is always ready and open to accept your application once you want to work.
@Heatman that's very true. some are of the opinion that working at that age is not good. Especially those that have underlying health issues. Having worked for so many years, the retirement age should be for rest and nothing more.

After retirement if you feel you have the strength to keep working you seek employment in some other places and continue. Or you could create an industry of your own and work there as the boss.

Working after retirement is not something that is bad or something that is unheard of, it is even advisable to keep yourself engaged after retirement if you have the energy, zeal, finances and the know how about the business. So working after retirement is not a bad idea at all.

I believe it's all about your choice and also due to your strengths and your ability to work. after retirement it's normal to rest because you are already old but if you feel you're so strong enough to work then I suggest it is still good for you to work after retirement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back