is it good to work after retirement?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

It depends on each individual, some people do not want to just sit idle and depend on others when they still have strength so they still move on to other works after retirement. It may not even be a paying job, it may be a voluntary work. While some prefer to just rest and enjoy or travel.

Yes it is good ! But if you have enough energy to do some,than you should do any kind of job or business,rather than if you save enough money to servive for future life,so you should take rest and have to enjoy next days of life.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

if you have the opportunity to work after retirement, it is not bad but to be honest with each other, the best approach in this situation is that you endeavour to save enough during working so that after you retire, you can have your own business

If I believe this is an individualistic question and would always differ. There's no right or wrong answer in this case because people are different and circumstances are different. For some there are still family members to take care of especially if there are young and there's a need to keep working. For some they have established a business venture that can cover for their future needs.

If working after retirement would not have adverse effect on one's health then I see no reason why the person should stop working. The most important factor is that the person is enjoying what he/she is doing. Apart from these two concerns there is nothing to worry about. The retiree can use his/her wealth of experience to assist new employees and put them through.

I think I After the retirement minute, a person can focus on his work in a better way. He is satisfied with the answer. He has more time to work, so he has to be experienced as well.That's why a retired man can focus on his work and do the job well

There is nothing bad about working after retirement if you feel like you can still perform at optimal level, I don't see why not?. I have seen people who are supposed to be retired but are still going strong and working.

I will not say it's good but if you you're a man who has family and your pension is not enough for you to take care of your family and also save, then you can find another work to be doing which will provide extra money for you

It is really not a good thing.... Retirement is meant to make an employee rest and have a better life for himself or herself. Having a business of one's own can still be a good idea after retirement but not working for someone again.

If you are still young, energetic, of good health and passionate about your work, then you should continue to work. Most people stop working after retirement because of their health issues that comes with old age. So they decide to less tiring investments like real estate.
Post automatically merged:

If you are still young, energetic, of good health and passionate about your work, then you should continue to work. Most people stop working after retirement because of their health issues that comes with old age. So they decide to less tiring investments like real estate.

Individuals who work after retirement regularly stay more dynamic and socially associated, which can mean better generally speaking wellbeing and less clinical issues. Working low maintenance can give you a feeling of being essential for something without being attached to a vocation and extended periods.

Based on my own ideology I will say it not a good idea, its a bad one but it can only be a bad idea for those who may be peradventure made good use of the opportunity while working time, because the opportunity of investing in the future if the necessary opportunity is taken I guess you are on the right track of making your retirement days an exciting and forever grateful to GOD and yourself that you earn the opportunity when its surfaces.

If you have enough stamina and good health after retirement and you still need an income then you should definitely think about working even after retirement because no matter what or how old you get you still need money .

It's very good when you have a passive income, that will guarantee that you won't be forced into labour again. Now doesn't mean you will sit idle the remaining days of your life, you should find another source of living before depression will set in.

There is nothing bad in doing worl even after the retirement , it depends on the mental state of the person if he still wamts to serve his family along with the help of his children or grandchildren , It varies at every spot.

In my opinion after retirement any body should not do any type of job or business .
After retirement they should work on hobbies or settled down the household issue, so that new generation could have more opportunities for jobs.

It depends, most people only accept appointments after retirement and some person still want to work after retirement because they retire early and they are still strong to work.

Of course it's absolutely very good for one to work after retirement especially when your retirement benefits are not enough to start a business for you. This is not advisable for retirees who were paid gratuity and pensions as these monies are very much to start up a business for the retiree.

Yes it good to work after retirement because People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back