What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

As we know that if a person starts a business after retirement, it is a problem for him. Similarly, if a person invests a small part of his savings in the business and in the end his business is good. If you want to become a professional businessman, you should invest some of your savings in your business. This will make you a good businessman.

Honestly if you have the strength you can choose to do it. Just make sure you leave the workforce or the company so other unemployed individuals will have space for employment. You can always take up an appointment position or a lecturing job, depending on the one you prefer.

People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.

It is called retirement where you have to rest after you might have worked during your active years. Though some so still work but I won't work after my retirement. It is a time for me to enjoy my what I have labored for.

Individuals who work after retirement regularly stay more dynamic and socially associated, which can mean better generally wellbeing and less clinical issues. Working low maintenance can give you a feeling of being important for something without being attached to a vocation and extended periods.

As far as money earned during service years is not enough to see you through retirement,i think in such case,one should work after retirement,it doesn't necessarily mean a hard or stressful job,but a business that you can handle.

I don't see anything wrong in working after as far as you're still healthy and fit. My uncle who retired from an active service recently got a job even before he retired. so it is good work and not depend on pension only after your retirement. What I will recommend most is starting a business.

There is nothing wrong with that at far as you are comfortable and you have the ability and the willingness to start working after retirement there is no problem because it is your dream and that is what you want to achieve and no one can stop you with what you are looking for.

It depends on the individual, if the person still have enough energy to continue working that's OK, but if the strength is no longer there then he just start up a small business in other to reduce stress and have time

@Heatman that's very true. some are of the opinion that working at that age is not good. Especially those that have underlying health issues. Having worked for so many years, the retirement age should be for rest and nothing more.
Yeah, it all depends on how healthy you are after your retirement that determines if you are looking at the possibility of getting into the labor market back again. Personally, I don't have any problems with whomever wants to do this because making money always is a must for me.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Yup working after retirement is really good because a working mind bocome active instead of inactive person it is not necessary to work on same place or same job but we can start some lighter business after retirement the work which is really enjoyable for us within our comfort zone

Yes it is good to work after retirement, though rest is sweet after labour. But there are more financial obligation even after retirement which the pension may not be able to take care.

Is good to work after retirement because the money you will be earning as your pension many not even handle anything in your career that is why is go to have a little income or business that can be bring money to you after your retirement

Once you have reached the full age of retirement, you can earn as much as you want and still reap the full benefits of your Social Security. ... If you go through full retirement age and return to work, you will not be subject to a retirement income test.

Yes it is good for a person to start a business after retirement and if you have just started a new business, it will be difficult for you to save more money because you will need more money to run your business so you will have a hard time for you. And gradually when you become an expert you can make more money. You can make more money and then you can save more income.

After retirement another phase of life begins. Although we have all Ben told to work hard enough so as not to work after retirement but this is not true. We are actually working now so that we don’t suffer at old age.
working after retirement is good so that one does not get bored and die. As we grow older we see a greater need to connect and do stuffs water it be great or small.
To stop doing stuff after retirement is to die quickly. A retired person is not expired so he or she must work. Although stressful work is not advised but one must have something to do.

YOU CAN STILL WORK IF THE AGE AND ENERGY IS ON YOUR SIDE. SOME PEOPLE RETIRE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE WHILE OTHER RETIRE AT A VERY OLD AGE. SO IF YOUR PENSION CAN SUSTAIN YOUR LIFE STYLE AFTER RETIREMENT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORK, BUT IF IT DOES NOT SUSTAIN YOU AND YOUR BILL, THEN WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND GO TO WORK

It is good to work after retirement bcause after been retired, there will be reduction in monthly income and the rate of been spending money when been at work will still remain the same or increases. So, working with retirement income will make everything back to normal finacially.

For me I would definitely like to work after retirement, what's the point of staying at home without doing anything when I can still walk and do stuffs, I would rather open up a business that would always keep me going and as well making extra money for myself and my family

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back