Is it better to invest in ETH

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?

Ethereum was not conceived as a cryptocurrency, but it became an excellent transitional tool from fiat assets to altcoins. Its flexibility and versatility can be applied in different ways, so yeah it is a good coin to Invest in...

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
Yeah, ETH is a very good coin that is still in its growing stage and you can make a lot of profit from investing in the coin. You can even just look at how it rallyed up just this year alone.

Well, there is no specific time to invest in ETH as you never can predict the market with certainty. This is because you could invest now and crashes in value after your investments. However, I would advise you to invest now as it has a tendency of appreciating again.

I have noticed that the price of other coins like Ethereum and litecoin goes in synchronization with the price of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin rise then other coins rises too.

Yes, it's good time to invest in Ethereum . But if you want to earn good profit then invest for long term because short term Investment is not profitable. In future ,it ll reach at 1k...

Lol $1k is a price which I think will take ethereum 5 years to accomplish. Very soon people will lose interest in investing any ethereum cos it seems like the higher the coins go, the higher the gas fee.

Ethereum is a coin that needs to create strategy like bitcoin does. Yes ethereum have a promising future but it lacks something to boost it price up.

Ethereum is the second Giant crypto currency in the world,as a matter of fact the price of ethereum is increasing day by day an as result invest in ethereum might be profitable because its price is not going lower day by day but is rather going up,i always advise people who want to invest in any crypto currency to invest at their own risk as sometimes the price of cryptocurrency might seriously turn against you but is very rare but it do happen, take a look at xrp..

Etherium is a great platform, I love the coin with passion but I developed my interest late, I would have considered it since 5yrs ago but not really seeing it that way. I can't wait to buy more coin for future purpose.

Ethereum is one of the largest cryptocurrency of all time. It is much popular as it has lots of tokens like, The Graph. So lot of people are interested in it. So it's highly possible that it may reach 1k soon. So investing on Ethereum is not bad idea.

Ethereum is the second largest growing coin after Bitcoin and according to analyst, eth has the capacity to grow times two of what he grew this year. So as an investor, you need to tap into this opportunity and make yourself some money in the crypto currency exchange platform

Ethereum was the most prominent crypto currency after Bitcoin in 2020. Some key analysts even claim that ETH can catch Bitcoin in the long run. Although this claim does not seem very likely to come true in the near term, it can also be considered as an indicator of the rise of Ethereum and the investor's face.

I would say it is worth it to invest in ethereum. It is the next best thing after bitcoin and its price has been increasing the past few weeks. Although it may have dropped a little, I'm confident that it will rise again as there is an increasing demand for it.

Ethereum is crypto potential and promising after Bitcoin, so it is very good for long-term investment, especially now that Blockchain Ether has been upgraded to Eth 2.0, besides as an investment we can also stake as passive income.

Etherum is a good investment, but just like other coins.
Bitcoin is the best surely but thereum has a very beautiful system and it promises to hold.
Most coin are rising now, so whichever you buy, will come out good.

Even though bitcoin remains the best cryptocurrency available, other cryptocurrencies are equally doing fine at their different levels, and ethereum is leading the way for the rest of other cryptocurrencies as the second most valuable coin. So investing in ethereum has the potential to bring good profit.

Ethereum has gone through a major rise in its price over the last couple of months and I definitely think that with the release of eth 2.0 that this rise is price is likely going to continue into the coming weeks as well. Therefore I personally am very interested to see how this progresses. I recommend that you invest in it for a short term investment and for day trading as well. It can be very profitable if handled right.

with all indications ETH will reach the $1k soon. Though, some investors like me didn't take it serious back then and some full of doubt, but now we all know the value has increased even beyond our expection.

Ethereum investment has been a worthwhile one for couple of years now so it is better to invest in it because of the exponential increase in the profits and gain compare to what's being invested after many years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back