What's new

Is it better to invest in ETH

Right now, I'd recommend Ethereum as a good investment. The prices of most cryptocurrencies have dropped recently, and so has the price of Ether. ... Whether you buy into ETH for the long term or the short term is entirely up to you and what your investment goals are. You can make money with either strategy.

I'm really so pained that I don't have a lot of reserved money right now I would have invested it all on eth, as eth seems to be rising on a daily basis. I prays it keeps on raising

To very honest, now is the right time to invest in the cryptocurency. The reason is that is it pretty much cheaper now compare to when it is, let say $5,000 in the future. The was how some of us lose the chance of making fortune with Bitcoin back then. If fact, Bitcoin was dead cheap few year ago when it start out. But because we couldn't see the potential of the cryptocurency, we lose out on the end. It seems Etherium is offering us all a second chance.

From the look of things and predictions ethereum is a very good coin to invest in after bitcoin.... for a couple of months it has been on the rise and I think it will continue that way.... Although we can never be too sure

I am just waiting for it to stop slightly before I will Invest in it , there are some days it drops like 2% before it will pick up again. I am watching it closely because that is the secret of this Crypto currencies, invest when low and trade higher.

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
Yes if you have enough money then you should invest in ethereum because its price is fluctuating incredibly.
only one month ago it was only worth of $500 and now it crossed $1,300 and I think it will are increase up to $1500 in a week.
Post automatically merged:

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
Yes if you have enough money then you should invest in ethereum because its price is fluctuating incredibly.
only one month ago it was only worth of $500 and now it crossed $1,300 and I think it will are increase up to $1500 in a week.

The truth is that in crypto currency, after Bitcoin, ethereum is the next, for some time now it's little increase has been consistent, it would be a good idea to invest I it.
If you are looking for a long term investment with promising good return I will suggest you invest into it

This is incredibly awesome trade.
This is the kind of investment platform that anyone can recommend but am afraid if the current rise will be consistent.

Let's keep in touch and continue to see how it goes.
I think the price is moving very well as it has gotten and has passed $1k , i just hope the prkce could increase further and we would earn more money i think, i just hope other altcoins improve in price too

I think the price is moving very well as it has gotten and has passed $1k , i just hope the prkce could increase further and we would earn more money i think, i just hope other altcoins improve in price too
This is the type of investment plan IAM looking to invest.
I need an experience in this field so as to be able to maximize profit.

Please provide some key information that you think I need to enable me become successful in this business.
Thanks.

As the ETH is increasing every day to day I think it's a worthy cryptocorrency to invest on that can fastly be increasing money. Because the way the ETH is raising now I can predict it that it will reach $2000 before end of this year (2021).
I think the target price for me is for it to rise to $5k and i think that very soon the price is going to increase to that range and might get to $2k just this month because its volatility increase rate is increasing

Personally I would say it is, at least if you can be patient for up to one year, you stand to gain massively from your ETH. but one problem is the investment platform you want to use, most of them can't last for up to one year, hence I'll advise you only buy and keep your coin.

Well, I think ETHERIUM will soon hit 1k$ as that will make investors happy. But I will like to come up with this idea that you shouldn't trust too much on crypto currency as the rate of scam increases everyday

I don't recommend investment in cryptocurrencies right now. The prices are very high and most likely they are going to drop soon. In fact they should have dropped a lot sooner but for some reason the price kept going up.

Right now, I'd recommend Ethereum as a good investment. The prices of most cryptocurrencies have dropped recently, and so has the price of Ether. ... Whether you buy into ETH for the long term or the short term is entirely up to you and what your investment goals are. You can make money with either strategy.

With the rate at which ethereum is increasing it is very important you invest with it, there a chance it will get to the present value of bitcoin plus the amount you will use in purchasing one Bitcoin can get you more than one ethereum

I think this is best time to invest in it l, it has high potentials to rise in a time close to now. A friend of mine predicts it’s rice to up to a thousand dollars very soon.

Yes I think investing in ethereum is a very good idea aside from the fact that is the second best cryptocurrency after bitcoins but i think that with the release of eth 2.0 that this rise is price is likely going to continue into the coming weeks as well. Therefore I personally am very interested to see it progress this year and the one after.

Yes, why not, you can invest there it was good platform. As time goes on you will able to learn more and will have experience about that. Now it's good time to by ETH and invest there. Hopefully It will give you some profit .
You can invest there as long term and short term investments.
So you should go for short Term investment there.

I am also investing in Etherium because i believe that someday it will give bitcoin a competition in the market and currently its price is between 500 - 1000$ So, why not take this opportunity. Maybe it can make someone rich in future too.

Right now, I'd recommend Ethereum as a good investment. The prices of most cryptocurrencies have dropped recently, and so has the price of Ether. ... Whether you buy into ETH for the long term or the short term is entirely up to you and what your investment goals are. You can make money with either strategy.The recent DeFi bandwagon has led Ethereum to outperform Bitcoin and nearly all other altcoins, making it one of the best investments in 2020. Ethereum's new uptrend may only be beginning just now, meaning that investing in Ethereum now could lead to maximum financial reward and return on investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back