What's new

Is it better to invest in ETH

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
I hope you eventually invested in Ethereum at the time or say about the time you made this post?
I m asking given the fact that Ethereum has now doubled over the price you quoted up there.infact more than the $1k per unit you speculated.

I have the believe that if invest in ethereum I could make 150% in six months or less because in less than 3 weeks it rose about 80% so you can imagine and analyst are very optimistic that ethereum could close at $3000 or $5000 so it is worth Investing on.

Dear the Ethereum has touched $1200 and is going higher and higher. If you have greater amount then some of that invest in Ethereum and some in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is also at highest point of $39k. In Ethereum the risk is also low but in bitcoin it's high.

The way ETH is increasing is a very good thing. In the next 2-3years we would she ETH soaring high like bitcoin. So I do think it would be wise to invest in ETH now preparing for the layer gain just like bitcoin

You can invest in ethereum now because from all indication ethereum is one of the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the crypto market,and is prize has crossed over 1000 dollars and is still gaining more value even every day, if you invest now now there's a possibility that in future your investment my worth upto 200%

With the price of Bitcoin becoming almost unaffordable for everyone, except for few,I think it is not a bad idea to invest in Etherium which has also been in the race of becoming one of the best coins in the world entirely.

I saw the increase in the price of the coin and i was shocked at the rate at which it increased, i guess eth is heading to $1000 very soon
This is incredibly awesome trade.
This is the kind of investment platform that anyone can recommend but am afraid if the current rise will be consistent.

Let's keep in touch and continue to see how it goes.

Right now, I'd recommend Ethereum as a good investment. The prices of most cryptocurrencies have dropped recently, and so has the price of Ether. ... Whether you buy into ETH for the long term or the short term is entirely up to you and what your investment goals are. You can make money with either strategy.

Although the etherium is a fast growing coin and has a good future depending on the market. It is still not on the level of the likes of bitcoin which has risen to the apex and well known. With this, it is still safe to invest in it with a market faith that it'll yield positively.

Any time there is a pump in Bitcoin and it stabilizes just expect ethereum to do same in no time as soon as Bitcoin stabilizes and once that happens other alternate coins follow suit in no particular order.

Ethereum leads altcoins, the price is still small and has higher tendency to double considering the volume of Investors interested in ethereum investment . The ERC features in the blockchain technology is another big advantage.

After the btc, my next preferred is the ethereum, It is moving towards competing with the popularity of btc, people should learn to diversify and shift focus to the altcoins like ethereum since they are also performing very well. Do make sure to invest in eth at the moment, you will get the best of it.

After the btc, my next preferred is the ethereum, It is moving towards competing with the popularity of btc, people should learn to diversify and shift focus to the altcoins like ethereum since they are also performing very well. Do make sure to invest in eth at the moment, you will get the best of it.
People are gradually shifting base because the tension of likely drop in the value of bitcoin at $50k is higher so those willing to invest now do opt for ethereum or litecoin . These coins are good ones.

Ethereum has proven to be an investment worthy cryptocurrency. It’s volatility rate is more like that if bitcoin and they’re both influenced by the same factors. The increase rate from 2months now is more than 100% and just few days ago it recorded a 5.28% increase from a day before that shows it keeps increasing everyday

Concerning if it is best to invest into cryptocurrency coin called ethereum. I believe strongly that it is best an individu invest into it because of it rapid increment. I think after bitcoin, ethereum should follow

As the ETH is increasing every day to day I think it's a worthy cryptocorrency to invest on that can fastly be increasing money. Because the way the ETH is raising now I can predict it that it will reach $2000 before end of this year (2021).

As the ETH is increasing every day to day I think it's a worthy cryptocorrency to invest on that can fastly be increasing money. Because the way the ETH is raising now I can predict it that it will reach $2000 before end of this year (2021).
$2000 is not far from been reached all things been equal, it could attain that before the first quarter. Ethereum is projected to hit $3000 or $5000 this year considering activities arround it.. invest now.

Those who invested in ethereum when the price was at $600 by now has gain almost 100% of their investment ,and as it stands now , they are going to earn more and more with time because ethereum is set for a bullish run .
I still think that ethereum will reach $2000 by end of this month ,so one can still invest in it now.

It's important to remember that Ether (ETH) is a currency, and should be treated as such by investors. You don't buy shares of Ether like you would stocks or ETFs. Instead, you are exchanging your dollars for Ether tokens. There are no dividends, no payouts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back